Did any one got reply from FBI....

BRAVE123

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I just wanted to see if any one emailed to FBI regarding the status of name check using the email ID "fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov" and got reply email from them regarding your status.

Any reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Not Yet. I emailed just yesterday. I do not expect to see any thing for atleast 15 days. Hang On.

Thanks for the reply doldrums

doldrums,

Thanks for very prompt response. Please update us as soon as you receive a reply from FBI.

doldrums said:
Not Yet. I emailed just yesterday. I do not expect to see any thing for atleast 15 days. Hang On.
One of my friend got it a week before. He sent his request in mid August.

guys sorry for being too naive here, but at what stage would you send an email to FBI to find out about name check status, after doing 1st FP?? I mean how would I know that FBI is already doing my name check, does CIS let you know after the FP that a name check has been intiated?

Cheers
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Abidb said:
guys sorry for being too naive here, but at what stage would you send an email to FBI to find out about name check status, after doing 1st FP?? I mean how would I know that FBI is already doing my name check, does CIS let you know after the FP that a name check has been intiated?

Cheers
:confused: :confused: :confused:
USCIS should ask FBI to do your name check after your I-485 submission. It is once only. ic

i wonder if you can tell me what's the email address of name check? doldrums

doldrums said:

Provide your INS receipt numbers, Name, date of birth, address, A#, contact email/fax. That should do it.

Name chec fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov or 304 625 5590??

Hi-
Email fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov and phone # and fbi phone # 304 625 5590 option 3, do they serve the same purpose??? I called the phone # and then # 3. They asked me to provide my A# and my name. The lady told me my results wrer sent the same day- she wasn't specific if it was the NAME check or FP review. I am wondering if it was name check or everything that UCIS needs to adjudicate my 485 case. Any ideas.

Thanks,
Nemi.

sent an email saturday for my name check status received an email today from david hardy saying my name check was completed on march 4th and it was sent by uscis on march 3rd.