Did any one ever heard this before?

habib

Registered Users (C)
Man, bad luck is always with me.

I received a RFE letter from VSC for my EAD renewal (iEAD) to take the biomatrics fingerprint in Application support center which I took a month before. They said I didn't take that biomatrics.

I just call the customer service center and a lazy a$$ lady answered me that, I have to send the copy of the receipt to VSC that I took the biomatrics.

But I am skeptical... bad luck always with me.

What a nightmare....

Does anyone has this type of problem recently???

Please stop saying that "I am always unlucky". Compare yourself to those who are physically disabled, who are poor, who couldn't realize their dream to go to America, who don't have a job, who don't have much money ( < 10K) in the bank, etc etc. I am sure that you don't have any of these problems. Try to look at the positive things and wait patiently for the GC. You will surely get the GC soon.

Originally posted by habib

I received a RFE letter from VSC for my EAD renewal (iEAD) to take the biomatrics fingerprint in Application support center which I took a month before. They said I didn't take that biomatrics.

I just call the customer service center and a lazy a$$ lady answered me that, I have to send the copy of the receipt to VSC that I took the biomatrics.

What a nightmare....

Well, if you believe in God then you should be thankful to him what you have and if you dont believe in him then still you sould feel great about what you have.

what you dont have is for a short time but eventually you are going to have it. Look around and see how many ppl get what they want. Have you ever noticed that how many americans who born and raised here are rich? not many my friend.

If you dont trust me then do one thing for yourself, start praying to who ever you feel is your God and then on this tread you need to tell me the difference. One important thing is when you pray only say thank you to God that you gave me this and this and this.....for example one thing I thankful to God that he gave me a healty child..... so please look what you have that will make you feel the luckiest and happiest person in the world.

habib, do you know that you are one of the most richest person in the world, I am serious being in US and earning in $ makes you one of the richest person in world.

Originally posted by dukhiman
habib, do you know that you are one of the most richest person in the world, I am serious being in US and earning in $ makes you one of the richest person in world.

I dont believe that being in US and making dollar can make one a richest person....folks are making more money and saving more in other countries as well. What I believe is health, happiness, piece of mind things like that makes difference in our life. We need money to live our life but that not it we need good health and happiness to enjoy life.

If we are making money in US then we are missing so many things happing in back home and folks in back home may be not making this much money but they are enjoying life more than we do. so please dont think that US is haven.

Try to be happy yar.

Originally posted by habib

What a nightmare....

You are so unlucky ... Boo Hoo ... It is always someone else's fault that you are a loser .... stop whining you jackass and count your blessings.

I on the other hand, am the luckiest guy in the world.