Desperate Situation... Please Help

sniyer

Registered Users (C)
140 filed through company A in FEb 2001

Company A not doing well. So got another job with Company B ( H1 transfer)
In Good relation with company A ( to help all RFE / paper work if required)

140 approved on Aug 20th through Company A, while i am still employed with Company B

Meanwhile Company A got sold to Company C ( not a clear cut successor in interest, \'coz company C just bought the assets of company A and not the liabilities)

What should i do for 485.?

option 1: Go back to company A ( or Company C because of merger) on their pay rolls at the time of 485 filing and file for 140 amendment and file for 485 simultaneosly.. wait for 180 days and then change into any kind of similar job...

option2: stay with company B and file 485.. i am sure i will be a candidate for interview. so a month before the interview join company C ( the merged company ) and show proof during the interview.

option3: forget everything and start the GC afresh with company B where i am working right now.

any help would be helpful.. I have been stressed for a week or so.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

also suggest, which of the options is more likely to get approved. Company A is willing to help with all paper work and documents at all points in time.

thanx a lot

manidhan