Descheduled Interview- timeline question

nurse28

I originally applied for citizenship in February '13. I received an interview notice in April with interview scheduled at the end of May. In May, my interview was descheduled. I have not had it rescheduled yet. I have gone to 2 infopass appointments that were of no help.
Legally, when/ do I have the right to start asking for some answers? I heard 6 months from the initial application date, or 6 months from the descheduled date... does anyone have any insight? I asked at the infopass appointments though my questions were dodged....

Thank you

I originally applied for citizenship in February '13. I received an interview notice in April with interview scheduled at the end of May. In May, my interview was descheduled. I have not had it rescheduled yet. I have gone to 2 infopass appointments that were of no help.
Legally, when/ do I have the right to start asking for some answers? I heard 6 months from the initial application date, or 6 months from the descheduled date... does anyone have any insight? I asked at the infopass appointments though my questions were dodged....

Thank you

It is time you approached your US Senator and/or US congressman. They can be of help. Some of the Senator/Congressmen Offices have good rapport with local USCIS offices. You could also talk to 2nd level officer in USCIS help line.

Legal option will be time consuming and costly.The above two costs nothing and you should try.