Deportation order / restraning order

Rd2win

I am currently going thru a divorce my ex is a 2 time felon(embezzlement) and was deported two times and has an order of deportation. She has lived here all her life but had the misfortune of getting a year wait when she went to Mexico for her Visa. She is bipolar and after 3 months of no meds she tried entering the country and was caught and sent back with a 5 year wait. Lo and behold she came back a month later pre 911 and fast forward a couple of years she was arrested for a felony and deported again. She came back and was recently arrested in a non sanctuary city where she was placed on an ice hold. She was transferred to LA ie sanctuary city and after a year of jail was released. Now she is off her meds and wants to go to court even tho she has a deportation order we currently live in bakersfield which is not a sanctuary city and I am worried with the legal activity she will get back on ices radar. Should I be worried. Thanks in advance.

She has multiple deportation orders, re-entered multiple times after being deported and is also a felon. I would be surprised if she is NOT on their radar. In this administration, even people who are merely out of status are potentially on the radar.

I am currently going thru a divorce my ex is a 2 time felon(embezzlement) and was deported two times and has an order of deportation. She has lived here all her life but had the misfortune of getting a year wait when she went to Mexico for her Visa. She is bipolar and after 3 months of no meds she tried entering the country and was caught and sent back with a 5 year wait. Lo and behold she came back a month later pre 911 and fast forward a couple of years she was arrested for a felony and deported again. She came back and was recently arrested in a non sanctuary city where she was placed on an ice hold. She was transferred to LA ie sanctuary city and after a year of jail was released. Now she is off her meds and wants to go to court even tho she has a deportation order we currently live in bakersfield which is not a sanctuary city and I am worried with the legal activity she will get back on ices radar. Should I be worried. Thanks in advance.
Be very careful. If she has a deportation order, that is extremely risky. Additionally, living in Fresno, I know that the same political dynamics are at play in Bakersfield!