New Member
Hi ive been in the US for ~20 yrs on an A2 visa and have now been accepted to Dental School.After finishing i would like to remain in US and practice.

With my A2 visa, will i be eligible for H1b visa or eb-2 through a residency program. Will the hospital i work for be able to sponsor me. Or will i have to change staus first to an F-1 before i can do H-1b or EB-2?

I was also wondering if dentists can qualify for physicians in underserved areas or NIW. Thank you


Registered Users (C)
I was wondering about the underserved areas also. I know some programs require US citizenship not even GC can apply.