Dengdeng

Dec 18 RD, March 14 FP. No RFE, no second FP, nothing.....

If you want to find out somebody's detail, do search on that person. I always do search first.

have you got response from Feinstein's office.

Try congressman then. Feinstein maybe too busy. Acutally, my congressman office promised to call me back and didn't. I called
and got an answer "still pending, wait 30 days to call back."

dengdeng call BCIS

dengdeng call BCIS for status ...that might trigger a 2nd FP. As we both have the same details and i got the 2nd FP after i had called BCIS to check my status.

I believe its worth the try !!!!

Called on June 18th

i had called on june 18th , and revd a status letter after 3 weeks and then (4th week) i revd the 2nd FP notice. I recvd the 2nd FP notice to get fingerprinted on Aug 8th i did an early FP on July 19th and the BCIS site was updated with on July 23rd stating my finger print results were cleared and processing has resumed.

DENGDENG -- My wife received 2nd FP

DENGDENG -- My wife received 2nd FP.

May be something working....

Who receives the Second FP

Venati,
Can you please answer, who received the 2nd FP notice your wife received it directly or your lawyer received and forwarded to you.
Thanks.

Honda,

You directly received the 2nd FP notice from BCIS or your lawyer received it and forwarded to you

Senator Feinstein

Hi Venati,

I called up Senator Feinstein's office today. They asked me to fill in their online case request form and send it.

I was told they are having a backlog - as of today they are 2-3 weeks behind. Give 2 weeks for Senators office to process the application and then 2-4 weeks for VSC to reply.

I am sending in my request this week. Let's see.

When did you contact Senator Feinstein ? (not sure if you already mentioned that earlier)

I will mark the date and let you guys know if I hear from Senator.

Thanks.

RD: 10/26/2001
FP: 04/04/2002

Isn't that interesting? Even the senator office has a backlog of requests from people asking for help with their I-485 petitions?
Doesn't this make them aware that something terribly wrong is happening?

well, in a state like CA, senator's office must be very busy. Local congressmen's office is not. But everyone try to contact Senators instead of congressman.

Regarding 2nd FP

My lawyer and we received FP notice.

Feinstein office is very busy. Our bad time guys..

Venati, what I ask is, if asking Senator office trigger the second FP notice. When did you receive the notice.