degree requirement for a respiratory therapist (for H1B)? (Inverted degree issue)

soda

Registered Users (C)
Hey everyone,
I'm right now working on my associate's degree in respiratory therapy in the US. I'm right now on an H-4 visa and in the hopsitals, respiratory therapists dont need a bachelor's degree to work. Do I necessarily need a Bachelor's degree in respiratory therapy to get an H1B? The BS in resp therapy is just filled with courses like management and law and I feel its not going to help me. Could I get an "inverted degree" which is a degree completion program for people with applied science assciate degrees?
I wish to hear a response from anyone
Thanks

Generally Respiratory therapists practices under the supervision of physicians. They are required to look patients with cardiopulmonary problems. They evaluate and treat these patients and also supervise the work of respiratory therapy technicians. The programs that can help you are -

Respiratory Therapy - Diploma Program
Advanced Respiratory Therapy - Diploma Program
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences-Advanced
Respiratory Therapy (A.A.S.) - Associates Degree

I'm right now working on my associate's degree in respiratory therapy in the US. I'm right now on an H-4 visa and in the hopsitals, respiratory therapists dont need a bachelor's degree to work. Do I necessarily need a Bachelor's degree in respiratory therapy to get an H1B?

If respiratory therapists typically do not require a Bachelor's degree, then you cannot get an H-1 for this position.