Dee Rod

lnkoya

Registered Users (C)
Dee Rod
Posted By: lk123 1/5/02 7:09 PM
(#31 of 32)
I likes Yr reasoning in telling the facts. As I asked Yu earlier, I gor rfe for signature cards and we send it in this week. I have one question.Back ground check will be started at the time of data entry to send G325A form to diiferent agencies or after fp. What are file requests that are made after doing data entry to process our cases. Is there any delay to get the files from different agencies to make our case ready for adjudication.

My best guess reply is ...

Form 325A is sent to required agencies at time of/soon after data entry. But this background check seems to happen after you have done your FP. Usually they wait for 60 days to receive agency check reports back. After that time period they proceed with your case if it is otherwise adjudication-ready. But, I remember reading somewhere that they are going to eliminate the 60 day wait rule starting January, 2002 and will now wait for all agency checks to come in. I don\'t know what RD cases will get affected by it. Typically if you are APRIL/MAY/maybe JUNE RD and have done your FP\'s in early/mid November you can expect your case to be adjudication-ready. Whether it is assigned to an officer is open to question. I don\'t expect JULY RD cases have been assigned for adjudication even if they are adjudication-ready. The reason is, assignment happens by month of RD and I am inclined to believe that there earlier months\' RD cases still waiting on the "adjudication-ready shelf". Let me know If I did not answer your question in its entirety.

No Title

Hi,
Thank you so much. I am not clear on this. As per my presumption,all files will be requested after data entry. I don\'t know exactly what are the files they requested.Once fp done,only fbi will send fd258 form.But I am thinking that other back ground check ( like name check up ) etc will be done by CIA. I am not getting the info what FBI will do after they processed fd258. Any way thank Yu so much for giving valuable info_Only INS and God has to help up to get the approval.

Dee Rod also need your input on RFE cases

I guess my RFE response will be mailed back some time before the
end of this week.

RFE was issued on Dec 26th. How long do you think it will take
once they receive the RFE response say on Jan 15th.

Is there any RFE cases tracking thread?

-Sangli

I think there is a thread maintained by vine(?) that tracks RFE\'s. Search this site for that.