Decision was mailed

turkishguy

Do you think my file has been approved?

November 24, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
November 24, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
November 24, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
November 24, 2021 We ordered your new card.
August 31, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
July 12, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
May 5, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice.

I'll be the first who congrats you! It only took 6 month for you, that's a luxury. But again, you can start celebrating if you hasn't received your decision yet.

Today changed like this.

November 30, 2021 Card Was Mailed To Me
November 30, 2021 We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision shortly.
November 24, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
August 31, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
July 12, 2021 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
May 5, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice

Today changed like this.

November 30, 2021 Card Was Mailed To Me
November 30, 2021 We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision shortly.
May 5, 2021 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice
How long did it take for the decision to arrive by mail from the moment "decision was mailed" was posted? Did you end up receiving the card first than the decision?

How long did it take for the decision to arrive by mail from the moment "decision was mailed" was posted? Did you end up receiving the card first than the decision?
My approval notice came 10.th day, ead card 12.th day came but still waiting SSN card and i went SSA office applied again