December Visa Bulletin is out

22 Apr 01

Yes, What's up with that 22 Apr no. - anybody knows? How come EB3 India got stuck for last 6 months I believe? How long would this carry on? Any clue? Any legislation in sight?

lets do something to help yourself

Man/Woman, I see so much energy here. It would be in the best interest to use the energy to contact respective congressman/woman/senator of their area, ask them / request them to bring/pass legislation like SKIL and PACE. Tell them why this bill is needed. Tell them your problem. If everyone of us call congressman and woman and follow up with them on the progress of bringing bill that would be great. Am I doing it? Yep..Not joking. My next schedule meeting is in January.

What I did is I asked the operator to connect me to someone who can help bring immigration legislation. That is how I approached the operator and was successful..

Let me know what are people thought? I think instead of wasting time, lets get to work. Help yourself by calling senator/congressman/woman. And this is oppurtune time. Don't need money but little time to get in touch with the lawmakers.