December 2004 Concurrent filing

jayjo7

Registered Users (C)
Hello All December 2004 Concurrent filer,

Let us start a new thread and track our data, i know it is too early for anything to happen. Atleast we can share information on linke EAD, AP , FP etc., here and keep track of the process.
thanks

jayjo7 said:
Hello All December 2004 Concurrent filer,

Let us start a new thread and track our data, i know it is too early for anything to happen. Atleast we can share information on linke EAD, AP , FP etc., here and keep track of the process.
thanks
Hi Jay,
I agree with you. Lets track atleast AP/EAD/FP.
Thanks

Got FP Notice today - Scheduled 02/01/2005

kriskish said:
Hi Jay,
I agree with you. Lets track atleast AP/EAD/FP.
Thanks
Hi Guys,
We got our FP notices today and scheduled for 02/01/2005.
Thanks
KK

FP schedule

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
We got our FP notices today and scheduled for 02/01/2005.
Thanks
KK

Hello Kriskish,

Did you receive the notice directly or you Arrorney forward it to you. I am yet to get my FP notice. Can you tell which state are you from

jayjo7 said:
Hello Kriskish,

Did you receive the notice directly or you Arrorney forward it to you. I am yet to get my FP notice. Can you tell which state are you from
Hey Jay,
The notices for me and my wife came to my home address. I am from Colorado state. My FP scheduled for 20/01/2005. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

No Receipts yet. Filed on Dec 30, 2004

Filed I-140/I-485/I-765/AP on Dec 30, 2004 (mailed it on Dec 29, 2004) However the attorney says there is some confusion in the UPS delivery (it may have reached Dec 31st, 2004 and delivered to CIS on Jan 3, 2005). Did anyone have similar delivery problems with UPS Overnight?
Does CIS honor postmarked date if there is a genuine problem with the mail carrier?

Not same but close

nsc_2005 said:
Filed I-140/I-485/I-765/AP on Dec 30, 2004 (mailed it on Dec 29, 2004) However the attorney says there is some confusion in the UPS delivery (it may have reached Dec 31st, 2004 and delivered to CIS on Jan 3, 2005). Did anyone have similar delivery problems with UPS Overnight?
Does CIS honor postmarked date if there is a genuine problem with the mail carrier?

We mailed it on 30th Dec guaranteed next day delivery. But CIS is close on Dec 31st, delivered on 3rd Jan. I tracked all these by tracking number.
CIS did not cash checks, it seems they are not decided yet.

Good to see you Jayjo7

Last edited by a moderator:
GCin2005 said:
We mailed it on 30th Dec guaranteed next day delivery. But CIS is close on Dec 31st, delivered on 3rd Jan. I tracked all these by tracking number.
CIS did not cash checks, it seems they are not decided yet.
Guys,
Mine was sent on 23rd and RD was 12/27/2004. I got all the receipts on Jan 10th. And my Noticed Date is 1-4-2005. So you guys may get receipts very soon. As GCIn said they might be thinking what to do with applications which are affected by retrogression. Lets keep fingers crossed.
Thanks
KK

jayjo7 said:
LUD changed to 01/31/05 for all my family on AP
Hi Guys,
Today our FPs were done. Lets see how it helps in the process. Hey Jay did you get your FP Notice?
Thanks
KK

No FP Notice

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
Today our FPs were done. Lets see how it helps in the process. Hey Jay did you get your FP Notice?
Thanks
KK

Hello KrisKish,

I did not receive any FP notice. What documents you took with you for the FP notice

FP Notice

Hey Guys
Do you know on what basis we get FP notice. Is it Random? till now I didn't get mine. I see guys applied after or same time as me got FP notice.
Any one in the same situation?

-GC007

Below is my details :->

EB3 NSC
I140/485/EAD/AP :RD 12/10/04 and ND 12/15/04
FP Notice came on 01/10/05 .
FP Date 02/08/05 .

FP Notice Process

GCLOVER007 said:
Hey Guys
Do you know on what basis we get FP notice. Is it Random? till now I didn't get mine. I see guys applied after or same time as me got FP notice.
Any one in the same situation?

-GC007

Hello,

I was just discussing about this with one of my co-worker who is also in the GC process, he mentioned that the FP is scheduled based on the availability of your local FBI finger printing office schedule. So you will get the notice quickly if your local FBI office have opening slot.

Hope this helps

EAD/AP Approved

Today we received the email notification that our EAD and AP was approved yesterday(02/01/05).

jayjo7 said:
Today we received the email notification that our EAD and AP was approved yesterday(02/01/05).
Thanks Jay for sharing info. Do you know what is the period or EAD? Is it one year or 2 years :). On FP thing we went to INS office not FBI office. I think I will get my EAD and AP in few weeks. I desperately needed AP.
Thanks again..
KK

Last edited by a moderator: