Dec 2002 RD filers waiting for FP2

Dec 2002 filers...

RD1202 said:
Hi kr_i20000
Thanks for the Update. Which local office they are talking about.
For them to process our applications next month or so they need to send us FP2 ?.

Hello RD1202,

Finally recd FP2 notices for me and wife on Fri Oct 22. The scheduled date is mid Nov at Manchester. I am not sure whether our files were transferred to Boston local office since the online status didn't get updated and also there were no interview letters with FP2 notices. From what I have read on the forums, if the files are transferred to Local office, then they send interview letters along with FP2 notices.

Thanks

kr_i20000 said:
Hello RD1202,

Finally recd FP2 notices for me and wife on Fri Oct 22. The scheduled date is mid Nov at Manchester. I am not sure whether our files were transferred to Boston local office since the online status didn't get updated and also there were no interview letters with FP2 notices. From what I have read on the forums, if the files are transferred to Local office, then they send interview letters along with FP2 notices.

Thanks

That's progress. Things will sort out for you soon now. I think FP2 is a big step at this point of time.

Hi Guys,
It had been long time since i received some notice ;) from USCIS.
I have received Fp2 Notice scheduled for mid Nov.Can i go B4 the due date,if i won't be there for that date.My 1-140 is still pending.I hope they approve that fast.

I140 ND-Oct 02
I140 pending
I-485 Dec 02
I-485 pending.

sai73 said:
Hi Guys,
It had been long time since i received some notice ;) from USCIS.
I have received Fp2 Notice scheduled for mid Nov.Can i go B4 the due date,if i won't be there for that date.My 1-140 is still pending.I hope they approve that fast.

I140 ND-Oct 02
I140 pending
I-485 Dec 02
I-485 pending.

Hello Sai73,

Reg early FP, I think you need to talk to Cust Serv and find that out, though some people have gone before the scheduled date, per the forum discussion.

Can you pl check up your FP notice and observe what is written under ‘Service Center’. I just recd my FP2 notice and it is mentioned as ‘ESC’. Wondering what does 'ESC' stand for.

Thanks

RD Jan 02, Still waiting

Hi Guys, If it makes u feel any better I am still waiting for GC and have an RD of Jan 02. See details below. We initiated an inquiry but received a useless letter that they do not have enough resources.

And the wait continues...

RD: Jan 02
ND: Jan 02
FP1: May 02 (results received..)
FP2: Nov 03 (FBI sent results, USCIS did not process yet)

vg333 said:
Hi Guys, If it makes u feel any better I am still waiting for GC and have an RD of Jan 02. See details below. We initiated an inquiry but received a useless letter that they do not have enough resources.

And the wait continues...

RD: Jan 02
ND: Jan 02
FP1: May 02 (results received..)
FP2: Nov 03 (FBI sent results, USCIS did not process yet)

vg333, I think you should do something better than just initiating an inquiry. Call a senator, send letters to ombudsman …..etc. .

Ombudsman?

I have heard this mentioned before. Who is the Ombudsman?.... Governer? Pardon my question please. I appreciate your response.

Thanks,

vg333 said:
I have heard this mentioned before. Who is the Ombudsman?.... Governer? Pardon my question please. I appreciate your response.

Thanks,

A senior member in this form will be able to give you the right advice/instructions on this. Also you can search the site.

I485 Approval

Hello RD1202,

Just wondering whether your 485 is approved. We had our FP2 done on Nov 3, but no change in the LUD or online status message so far.

Thanks

kr_i20000

kr_i20000,
My Wife and I did FP2 on Nov 16 and then I had another FP notice for Dec 27 for some reason. So I did FP3 on Dec 27. No Status change, No LUDs.
Wait Continues .......

Wait continues....

Hello RD1202,

Thanks for the info man. Lets pray and hope we get our approval soon. One of my colleague who filed his 485 ten months after me got his approval. Its really frustrating.

Keep in touch.

Thanks

Hello RD1202,

Just wondering whether there is anybody else other than us waiting for approval with Dec02 VSC filing.

Thanks

Count me in

Hi,
COunt me in.

I485:
RD: 12/27/03
ND: 01/27/04
FP1: March, 2003,
FP2: 01/10/2005
AD: God knows..............

MY FP2 was done on Dec 15. I have got my approval on Dec 30 (what a relief). My RD is Sept 2002. I saw some other member post their experience in requesting expedition based on the published processing date being over almost 1 and half years. I hate to see they are approving cases of 2003 while still keep the 2002's waiting. I suggest request for expedition.

If you take rupenet (http://www.rupnet.net/immigration) statistics
as a sample, only 46 out of 146 of Dec 2002 applications are approved.
This means only about 30% is approved. I think this is about right.
Not only Dec 2002 there are loads of 2002 applicants waiting.

Our I485 Approved...

RD1202 said:
If you take rupenet (http://www.rupnet.net/immigration) statistics
as a sample, only 46 out of 146 of Dec 2002 applications are approved.
This means only about 30% is approved. I think this is about right.
Not only Dec 2002 there are loads of 2002 applicants waiting.

Hi All,

Just wanted to convey hope, optimism and Good News...Our (self, spouse and daughter)485 was finally approved on Jan 19 and we recd our approval notices yesterday. The wait was finnaly over and we are confident that you all will get your approval very soon. Its a matter of time.

Let me know if you ned any info.

Count me in, ND: Dec. 2002; FP2:Oct. 2004, Called ;faxed and mailed VSC, still nothing happened.what can we do?