Date on TN Visa Letter

sp1281sp

Hello,

My header date on my TN visa letter is July 5, 2021 and my date range on the letter is from July 5, 2021 - July 5th, 2024. However, the one POE that is open next week is the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel and the NAFTA officer is not here on July 5th. Would it be ok to go get my TN visa on July 6th?

Also, how were people's experience at the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel?

Yes, i dont see any issue with the dates , if you go on the July 6th POE NAFTA officer will grant TN from July 6th 2021 to July 5th 2024.
BTW what is your proposed joining date to the company ? if its future July date no issues.

On Detroit there are two option
1. Ambassador bridge
2. D-W tunnel

Both location are good , better to call them before going . Officers are cooperative and if any issue on letter they not refuse it , they will ask you to correct the changes and re-enter.

July 19th is my proposed date. I need time to write a licensing exam and move to my new city.

Btw, I gotten mixed answer to this. I have my pharmacist degree and pharmacist license for current state. Do I need a pharmacist license for the new state?

Whatever date you go to border after july 5th, your expiry date will be July 5th 2024, since that is what your firm asked for (always better to ask for generic 'three years' next time).
To get pharma TN you only need a degree OR ANY state/prov license. That is to get the TN. Afterwards you need whatever licensing your state of employment requires. CBP realizes that for some of the medical fields, you need the TN first before you can even get the state licensing. They don;t hold you back for that

July 19th is my proposed date. I need time to write a licensing exam and move to my new city.

Btw, I gotten mixed answer to this. I have my pharmacist degree and pharmacist license for current state. Do I need a pharmacist license for the new state?
I have multiple licenses and hold a TN. Yes, in order to work in another state, you will need a new license from the state. There are two main ways to get your pharmacist license in different states. You can either get a license by endorsement if that state allows it or by examination if that's the only way the state board will allow. You should check with the individual state boards and NABP for info.