Daca to Green Card adjustment of status

kjs3526

I am a Daca recipient who recently got married and am beginning the application status for green card adjustment. I have seen many suggestions that I should use my new marriage name on the forms. My concern is that besides my marriage certificate I have no other documents with my new name. Would this be an issue?

Through DACA I have an SSN and EAD. Is it okay to change my name on my SSN and ID without changing my name on the EAD? Would this cause issues with my employment if my SSN and EAD does not match?

You have a valid reason your name does not match. You got married.
Almost all USCIS and government forms will ask for your name and any other names you have used in the past.
Google "changing your name after marriage"

You have a valid reason your name does not match. You got married.
Almost all USCIS and government forms will ask for your name and any other names you have used in the past.
Google "changing your name after marriage"

Thank you Amberleaf. I am aware of the steps on how to change my name on certain documents after marriage. I'm asking whether it is necessary or suggested to change my name on my SSN and ID before submitting the forms for adjustment of status. And if yes, for employment purposes would it be an issue if my EAD and SSN names do not match.