D156 - H4 - Que 20,21

sanishik

Registered Users (C)
My spouse is applying for H4 visa in July and I'm in the process of cmpiling her application. In application D156

Question# 20

"Name and address of current employer/school"

can someone tell me what are the plus and minus of this. My wife finished her HSC (High school)last year after that she just stayed at home. Basically she is not student nor employee of any firm.

Question# 21

"Current occupation"

What should I put here. At first I was thinking to put student and get her addmission to some technical college etc. She is taking english language classes at one of those local english center...

Can I just put her high school name and address and add her ocupation as student?

Please help me answer these question

Thanks Ghori.

Does it matter what her passport and NIC says for occupation. I want to put "Student" in her NIC and Passport ( she is just applying for them now) or should they have to be consistent as "Homemaker".

FYI she is just 21 years old wouldn't be odd to put homemaker for that young person :confused: ... just asking

I would also like the opinion from other experienced members too. Please fellows help me here.

Thanks again

What about passport and NIC should they reflect or it is ok to have student it them. She is just getting those docs.

Here is my situation I had my nikkah in December 07 three days after I came back to my job and now in July/Aug is the rukhsati.