Cyprus Trousist visa?

lijet

Hi Friends,

I am going to apply Cyprus Tourist Visa (for 07 days) from UAE,

I would like to avoid my visa application to be refused thus can anyone Pls advice...what should be the minimum $ i need to keep into my bank account so show the proof of sufficient funds to cover duration of stay,

But as per the visa application requirement from here(Dubai/UAE) they need the following docs as below:

1. Submit Application form in Person, fully completed
2. Original & Copy of Passport with UAE residence visa, both of them should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival to Cyprus
3. 2 passport size photos (white background and the person should face front)
4. Flight booking and Hotel reservation
5. No Objection Certificate mentioning the salary and position
6. For business owners, letter from the Company & Trade License copy.
7. 3 months recent bank statement
8. If traveling for business, an official letter of invitation from a Cyprus company must be presented
9. If visiting friends or family, a letter of invitation from them with their full address, phone number and occupation in Cyprus, attached their passport copy, along with a certified Assumption of Responsibility for Hosting form, duly completed and signed by the host. The Embassy might request the deposit of a security bond (Bank Guarantee)

They dont mentioned here anything about sufficient funds,thus can anyone pls advice...how can i show the proof of sufficient funds & how much?

An earlier & helpful reply would be greatly appreciated,

many thanks in advance...