Currently having h4 visa (can work in USA) on my Indian passport. I will be a Canadian citizen soon after my oath (in next 1 month).

prakharqa7

Currently having h4 visa (working in USA) on my Indian passport. I will be a Canadian citizen soon after my oath and will be getting my Canadian passport (in next 1 month). My spouse i140 already approved.

Questions:

1- Do I need to apply for H4 visa again on Canadian passport if I do not want to apply for TN visa?

2- If I apply for h4 visa, do I have to go through the same process again from the beginning?

3- Is there any other way?

Regards,
Prakhar Patwa

These are H4 questions, but no change to your H4 or the associated EAD based on new foreign citizenship.

You do not need an H4 visa. Canadian citizens do not need US visas to enter the US in most nonimmigrant statuses. You would simply travel to any US port of entry on your Canadian passport, and present the same documents that nationals of other countries would present at a US consulate to get a visa (e.g. for H4, you would present the H1b's I-94, and evidence of your relationship to the H1b) to be admitted directly into H4 status without a visa.