Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

jadoo85

Registered Users (C)
What does this mean? Does it mean they mailed the green card, or there will be another mail?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

There's going to be card production ordered mail when your card will be sent. What's your service center? and do you know if you NC was cleared?
What does this mean? Does it mean they mailed the green card, or there will be another mail?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Congratulation!

Thanks mmed, and Jefkorn.

First I got this email Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

and then next day I got welcome notice mailed email.

My case is little complicated, All my files, including A file was transferred to Washington DC office after I file WOM. I had to drop my WOM file because of ongoing expense.

My name was cleared in October/November, and my files were transferred back to TSC on March 7th.

Do you know If they have mailed THE card/