Current Status Message Question

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
What is the current online message for unapproved VSC --> TSC transfer guys who got their FP done recently?

Is it "...Pending at TSC.." or "...transferred I485 to TSC for processing.." message?

Thanks,
MV

Mine says as follows

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. ......

Sounds like that 'pending at TSC' message is better that 'transferred to TSC' message'. Mine is later. Hmmm.

By the way, first I had 'transferred' message, then 'pending' message and after FP2 back to 'transferred' message. Logically, it seems 'pending' is a better message as it sounds like it is accepted at TSC and not in 'transit'.

What about others?

MV

Sounds like that 'pending at TSC' message is better that 'transferred to TSC' message'. Mine is later. Hmmm.

By the way, first I had 'transferred' message, then 'pending' message and after FP2 back to 'transferred' message. Logically, it seems 'pending' is a better message as it sounds like it is accepted at TSC and not in 'transit'.

What about others?

MV

Any LUD or E-mail b4 FP letter received?

This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

No LUDs for me after FP2.

I just tried calling USCIS and when I input my recipt number the automated message said case is transferred to Texas SC and please allow 180 days before initiating the status request. Is anyone hearing this 180 days in their message?

Thanks,

Case status: It is now pending to the office it was transferred .

I have had a second FP in may but I have no LUD's after march when it was transferred.

Called TSC once was told everything is clear but the next time when I called she said stuck in Name check( she was rude). I did open a SR but have not heard anything

Anyone in the same situations

Thanks

Is anyone hearing this 180 days in their message?

I think everyone whose case was transferred to TSC hears this.

All you have to do to continue is to ignore this message. :)

Press:

3 - to indicate that you want to continue.
3 - outside normal processing times
1 - LUD past 60 days

This will get your call into a queue to speak to a customer service representative. You might be able to open an SR if the system is up and it allows you to.

Thanks, Just opened SR. They mentioned it will take 45 days to respond. Maybe it will be too late, lets see what happens.

seems like everyone's message say pending but mine says transferred...oh well...just one more thing...now i am used to live with such craps...

mv

hi mv1211,
you are not alone. count me in.
Immediately after the transfer the status was...
"This case has been sent to another office for processing."
after few days it changed to
"This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred." ..
then after my FP2 it again changed back to
"This case has been sent to another office for processing."

So not sure wat is going on.

Last edited by a moderator: