Curious about USCIS premium processing experience

curiouscanuck

What are people's experience here with premium processing? As in:

Does it ever come in shorter than 15 days?
Does it ever take longer than 15 days?

FWIW: TN1 - Management Consulting. Have very exhausting story about this saga if anyone is interested.

FWIW: TN1 - Management Consulting. Have very exhausting story about this saga if anyone is interested.

Could you please share your experience?

I've done it once; took about 10-15 days. Doing it now again

also curious about the "very exhausting story about this saga"

Have a good deal of experience with premium processing on a TN (doing one right now...in the middle of an RFE, actually...and yes the
one thing the govt does right (only thing?) in this area is they do respond within 15 days..usually less..my avg has been about 10. However,
given you know who in office right now, almost guaranteed an RFE with PP..as I was warned by those who know. Good luck with yours..

Have a good deal of experience with premium processing on a TN (doing one right now...in the middle of an RFE, actually...and yes the
one thing the govt does right (only thing?) in this area is they do respond within 15 days..usually less..my avg has been about 10. However,
given you know who in office right now, almost guaranteed an RFE with PP..as I was warned by those who know. Good luck with yours..
How did yours turn out?

I just got word that my PP TN application just got an RFE... I haven't heard back from my lawyer but im worried that I won't get approved.

How did yours turn out?

I just got word that my PP TN application just got an RFE... I haven't heard back from my lawyer but im worried that I won't get approved.

I applied on April 5th, got an RFE April 10th, RFE response sent May 1st, denial today through USCIS PP. Hope for a better outcome for you!

I applied on April 5th, got an RFE April 10th, RFE response sent May 1st, denial today through USCIS PP. Hope for a better outcome for you!
Im so sorry, if you dont mind me asking what TN category were you applying under? What was the main reason for rejection?

Im so sorry, if you dont mind me asking what TN category were you applying under? What was the main reason for rejection?
Category was Computer Systems Analyst. I had previously been approved for same category two years in a row. Don't know reasons for denial yet.

Category was Computer Systems Analyst. I had previously been approved for same category two years in a row. Don't know reasons for denial yet.
Thats what im afraid of... I got my graphic design visa two years ago. Im wondering if i should just risk it and go to the border...

mine (1st time TN) is submitted on 18th and got approved today so about 6 calendar days.

Hope you all get approval soon too.

How did yours turn out?

were you approved? fingers crossed for you... please share with us