CSC Update on Pilot (April-Sep EB2 filers)

parrotwac

Registered Users (C)
The info posted on Murthy & other web sites are as below..

" EB-2 Pilot Program ceased as of 09-30-2004. Approximately 300 cases filed under this special program remain pending due to security checks."

Does this mean our 140 application will not be processed till security checks are complete? Has any CSC pilot candidates ( EB2 between April-Sep 04) got approval for 140 only & pending 485?

CSC Update on Pilot (April-Sep EB2 filers)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The info posted on Murthy & other web sites are as below..

" EB-2 Pilot Program ceased as of 09-30-2004. Approximately 300 cases filed under this special program remain pending due to security checks."

Does this mean our 140 application will not be processed till security checks are complete? Has any CSC pilot candidates ( EB2 between April-Sep 04) got approval for 140 only & pending 485?

GOD LUCK TO ALL :)

I got my 140 approved.. message on the website does not show that. but lawyer received the approval notice. No news on 485.

still adjudicate concurrently

my 140/485 is under name check also. CSC is still processing our cases
concurrently. Otherwise, our 140 cases should have been approved months
ago.

140/485, CSC-EB2, concurrent, RD 4/23/2004
Name check pending.
140/485 pending.

My I-140 approved on Mar 2, 2005. No news on I-485

Online status shows the 140 approval. And I got an email too.

About NameCheck, mine was cleared in one day. Hoping to get the 485 approved soon.

Called up today...the Name Check has been cleared on the 485...Still waiting for Approval...

MASH
Are you sure you were under CSC Pilot Program?

How do I know that my process is in the name check stage ? How do I check the status of name check ?

Thanks

Call them up for checking the name check....Email FBI to inquire on name check if not done yet....Do a search in the forums...you will plenty of threads with information on them.

What is the FBI email ID for checking ? And in the email, what do I nnned to say and what all info has to be provided ?

Thanks

Gumnaam00,

Did you call the USCIS customer service number or the emergency number to check whether your name check is through or not.

Thanks

I-140 approved on March 2, 2005 and 485 approved on March 4, 2005

It was a semi concurent EB2.

Gumnaam00, do u mean the 90 day approval Pilot Program? Since it took way more than 90 days, I guess it was not picked up in 90 day approval Pilot Program.

But due the fact that 140 was approved an March 2 and 485 on March 4, I can safely say they were procssed concurrently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gumnamm, nandpc and MASH
I called up the emergency no couple of days back and they said that they will only talk to attorneys. Is it just my luck or there is some trick involved in making them talk to you. And if we call up the 1 -800 no they usually don't have any info except for what is there online. Any comments or experiences?

sameer89 said:
Hi Gumnamm, nandpc and MASH
I called up the emergency no couple of days back and they said that they will only talk to attorneys. Is it just my luck or there is some trick involved in making them talk to you. And if we call up the 1 -800 no they usually don't have any info except for what is there online. Any comments or experiences?

Same thing happened to me too. They said I-140 is something that employer applied. So, only employer or employer's attorney can ask. My attorney was going to file an inquery on I-140 this week. But the approval email came friday.