CSC to NSC cases..Its time for Action...Urgent.......TIME FOR ACTION .......

sbabunle

Registered Users (C)
Dear CSC to NSC filers

It is clear that CSC->NSC filed cases are not being treated fair. Either
we have to act or we may end up in waiting several years again. I see cases
which are filed in 2005 origianlly filed at NSC are being approved. But cases filed at CSC on 2003 are not being processed.

IF we do not act we may end up in multi year wait. I prepared 2 letters one for Local Senators and congressmen and another for USCIS director Emilio Gonzales. Lets write to them. On the run we may have to contact more people....I request all of you to participate.

Please post your ideas so that if there are other officials who can be contacted. Please use
www.senate.gov to find contact info of your senator
www.house.gov for congressmen

Contact for Ombudsman:
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
Department of Homeland Security
Attention: Case Problems
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20258-1225

Ombudsman email id :cisombudsman@dhs.gov

Please send any other contact information in a private message to me so that I can update here.....

babu

Last edited by a moderator:
Babu

Thanks a lot for taking this initiative.

All this is true CSC>NSC I485 applications are completely screwed up and NSC considering 485 Received Date and NSC received our I485 from CSC in Mar.07. so our 485 RD according to NSC are MAR.07 and not our original RD date. So we have to act otherwise we will be again in a big loop. So we have to take action by putting a letter in a better format and then send to multiple people such as AILA, USCIS Chief, senators and congressman. so please come forward and prepare a letter in a better formats Babu started and send to multiple peoples.

So pl.start for getting letter in a better format ASAP.

dice12
EB3 PD July01 (own labor)
485 RD Dec.04
CSC>NSC Mar.07

Babu

Thanks a lot for taking this initiative.

All this is true CSC>NSC I485 applications are completely screwed up and NSC considering 485 Received Date and NSC received our I485 from CSC in Mar.07. so our 485 RD according to NSC are MAR.07 and not our original RD date. So we have to act otherwise we will be again in a big loop. So we have to take action by putting a letter in a better format and then send to multiple people such as AILA, USCIS Chief, senators and congressman. so please come forward and prepare a letter in a better formats Babu started and send to multiple peoples.

So pl.start for getting letter in a better format ASAP.

dice12
EB3 PD July01 (own labor)
485 RD Dec.04
CSC>NSC Mar.07

I already sent the e-mails to senator and congressman to tell them about the unfair treatment of CSC to NSC transferred cases. This is totally unacceptable. Lets see, what senator and congressman can do about it.

Here I am ...
CSC --> NSC
I485 2nd FP May 15 2007
I485 Medical RFE RD May 29 2007
Infopass Appt: Stuck in Namecheck

People
I sent 20 faxes for myself and spouse and for my friends( ofcouse with their permission). Friends take some initiative...save yourself..

Time is running out fellas.

babu

People
I sent 20 faxes for myself and spouse and for my friends( ofcouse with their permission). Friends take some initiative...save yourself..

Time is running out fellas.

babu

Hi babu
Please let us know which Fax no, you sent faxes to and what was the written. If you could let others know for same follow up. also did you or any of your freinds received any reply to faxes? please update more information if any.
thanks suresh

Straight NSC Guys appreciate your protest

We(Straight NSC Guys) never made the observation you guys just made. It's interesting but that is not fair. As part of bispecialization efforts putforth by USCIS, Everyone irrespective of the originial Service center should be treated on par with us.

Please keep your efforts guys. I think they should start approving your cases soon.

Sent email to both NY senators. Talk to uscis this morning opened service request on case. Very nice lady but refused to give any information the case and asked wait for written response. Not sure what else I can do.:mad:

Suresh
Pls go to www.senate.gov
you can locate your senator there...
www.house.gov
will give you your house of rep by giving zip code
Or
give you state I'll give that.

Hi babu
Please let us know which Fax no, you sent faxes to and what was the written. If you could let others know for same follow up. also did you or any of your freinds received any reply to faxes? please update more information if any.
thanks suresh

Dear Babu
thanks for the information. Had contacted CIS Ombudsman and got following reply for information to everyone:

Subject: RE: Cases transfered from CSC to NSC Feb 07
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:22:41 -0400
From: "cisombudsman" <Cisombudsman@dhs.gov> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "Suresh Bhojwani"
Thank you for contacting the CIS Ombudsman regarding our 2007 priorities. Your feedback is invaluable to our mission of assisting individuals and employers with problems with USCIS.

I have brought your concerns to the attention of the relevant officials at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC). The NSC appreciates the opportunity to respond, and stated that it strives to provide outstanding customer service. NSC management and staff proactively identify cases in their inventory that meet all criteria for final adjudication. In the first 11 days of June, NSC has requested approximately 7700 visas. NSC will identify and process all cases that fully meet the required criteria for adjudication this month. It is important to note, that, like all organizations, NSC has limited resources, so they plan, coordinate, and implement appropriate strategies to complete goals in a timely basis. While NSC is actively processing cases for June, they are already planning for July.
Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
US Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528-1225
Email: cisombudsman @dhs.gov
Web: http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

Suresh
Pls go to www.senate.gov
you can locate your senator there...
www.house.gov
will give you your house of rep by giving zip code
Or
give you state I'll give that.

Dear Babu
I am from CA zip 92614. Really appreciate your help. Also please let me know the Fax No. that you had faxed your request to. Is there any standard format that everyone should follow so that we can show our unity.
Suresh