CSC SF Office screwed up my FP

baywatcher

Registered Users (C)
Just called the FBI FP office and was told my FP was incomplete and need to retake FP. It appears that the woman at CSC SF office was inexprienced. My FP was submitted to FBI in April. if i didn't call them just a few minutes ago, the FBI would still not inform CSC about my FP status.

Baywatcher

baywatcher said:
Just called the FBI FP office and was told my FP was incomplete and need to retake FP. It appears that the woman at CSC SF office was inexprienced. My FP was submitted to FBI in April. if i didn't call them just a few minutes ago, the FBI would still not inform CSC about my FP status.

Baywatcher
Just wondering .... what does your online case status say ??

Also the FP is always "quality-checked" by a more senior member (team lead ??) before they let you go ....
so not sure how they screwed up on something that sounds very basic.

Maybe that was a very busy day and they just wanted to get things over with ???

FBI screwed it up too a little. They should have informed CSC SF office about the incomplete FP.

Now, do you have to wait for another formal FP appointment date or can you walk-in anytime to give your FPs again?

two placed went wrong

it was not FBI's fault.

two placed went wrong:

- the FP woman and her boss, both messed it up. it was QAed by her boss, what the fxxx QA!
- the FBI informed uscis of the error the same day FP was submitted. but the uscis never notified me until i called it today. my online message still shows on March 25, we mailed you a FP appointment......blah..

Just called NSC and was told to expect an RFE in the mail within 30 days. don't know what that RFE was about.

I think that RFE might be related to new FP. If it is not for that reason, you should see online status saying "Request for evidence has been sent , blah, blah .....".

Was it your FP or second FP?

Good luck.

it was my first FP

also talked to my lawyer. was told CSC might not reissue a FP appointment until when it starts to process my file.

i will wait for a week or two to see what the RFE is.

thanks