CSC is at it\'s best.

sklm_2002

Registered Users (C)
CSC planning to process COS/EOS (change/extension of status) in less than 30 days.

I wish TSC will reach that state in the next 3 months.

FYI COS not same as AOS

COS is not the same as AOS. AOS is strictly for someone in the US changing from a non-permanent resident to permanent resident status.

COS applies changing from being in the US non-immigrant visa to another non-immigrant status.

So sorry to ruffle your feathers

Sreenivasa, my apologies I did not mean to imply you did not know the difference between the two.

However, there has been confusion of difference in AOS and COS is in other threads. This is AOS (I-485) forum so I wanted to post so other readers realize that CSC is not talking about processing AOS cases in less than 30 days. You may know everything but others, including me, do not. Was just trying to head off any confusion others may have reading your posting.

No problem. Being a regular reader of this forum,

I appreciate your comments on some of the issues/problems.

I read that information on http://www.shusterman.com and just want to share with other members of this beautiful forum and nothing more than that. I also mentioned COS/EOS as Change/Extension Of Status.

No hard feelings. Keep up the good work and so that we can all benefit by sharing the information.

/Sreenivasa Kumar Majji.

Yeah definitely no hard feelings

I had read the same thing. And I appreciate you posting as well. I had just dropped the FYI for others. I had read on another thread here and also on one of the other chat boards I read, people were confusing COS and AOS. TSC is definitely behind all other centers, but if someone read COS to mean AOS and thought that CSC is going to start processing in less than 30 days might have got them to be really pissed off or just depressed.

Anyway, keep up the good work Sreenivasa. The more people post here the more informed we will all be.