CSC Inquiry and LUD Change

sktanu

Registered Users (C)
I would like to find out if any of you had gone through the same scenario that I did.

After being denied an Interim EAD (coz the hold on my EAD and AP were not removed after 140 RFE response was received - check my other thread) I sent a fax inquiry last month. Since I did not get any response for a month I called up the emergency line on Wednesday, 12/08/04. The lady said she was not sure why there was a hold on the AP and EAD and said she will inquire with the officer about it and send me a response letter. She said she cannot discuss my 140 status with me but said my 485 was with the division where decision's are made.

Today I saw the LUD's chaneg for all my apps (140, 485, EAD,AP).

Is this common? Should I decipher something from these signals?

Or is my anxiety getting the better of me?

Thanks.

Emergency

That looks like a good sign , cross your fingers. BTW which emergency no has you used ? My case is also pending and around the same dates as yours.

Good luck

I called the number that is given on the fax inquiry form i.e. 949-389-3007.

waitingforGC200 said:
That looks like a good sign , cross your fingers. BTW which emergency no has you used ? My case is also pending and around the same dates as yours.

Good luck

I-140 Rfe

sktanu said:
I called the number that is given on the fax inquiry form i.e. 949-389-3007.

please call me ta 510-449-6677, I will explain how it happens and on what basis or give me ur number where I can call you

Thanks
Sam