CSC - EB2.

Applied on 19-Aug-2004.
Got mail abt the RFE on 17-MAR-2005

Thanks
gcsfo

Rfe

Online Update says RFE has been sent on Mar 15th

RD for 140 - Aug 18th 2004

What will be the timeline for approval once lawyers reply to RFE.

Any ideas??

Thanks

kolangal said:
Online Update says RFE has been sent on Mar 15th

RD for 140 - Aug 18th 2004

What will be the timeline for approval once lawyers reply to RFE.

Any ideas??

Thanks

No timeline for approval, could be from days to months.

BTW, Is there any update for RFE cases? Srika? Julyuser? Steve? Chip80?

I think My response is ready to go in next a couple of days.

Hi,

What are all the RFE's they are sending for ?

I already had two RFEs in the LC stage. Looks like USCIS is always looking for more information.

gcsfo

gcsfo said:
Hi,

What are all the RFE's they are sending for ?

I already had two RFEs in the LC stage. Looks like USCIS is always looking for more information.

gcsfo

You could scroll down and go to next page and check every post regarding to RFE then you will find a lot of useful information.

I-140 approved

Finally, my I-140 got approved.
Got two mail just now.
EB3 , RD 03/03/04
RFE reply date - 02/18/05
Sustitute labor - PD 09/1999

RFE was for -
1) Ability to pay
2) Original education documents

Now waiting for I-485 approvals

microdev1 said:
Finally, my I-140 got approved.
Got two mail just now.
EB3 , RD 03/03/04
RFE reply date - 02/18/05
Sustitute labor - PD 09/1999

RFE was for -
1) Ability to pay
2) Original education documents

Now waiting for I-485 approvals

Congrats!

it gives some hope that I will get there in a month or so...

Update of my I140 CASE,

I140/485: RD 6/7/05
I140 RFE: 3/4/05
I140 Reply: 3/10 or 3/11/05
I140 LUD update: RFE received on 3/16/05

RFE was about requesting original labor.
Lawyer said he sent original with copy at the time of file and officers overlooking it. He also said he replied with a letter. That's why reply was simple and so fast.

Anybody has same experience?

I hope everything works out.

Thanks,

140 Rfe

My RFE was asking for evidence on Financial status of the Company. So stupid because it one of the biggest Cos which has been doing well.

RFE with imminent merger !

I (along with HR) called and enquired about my 140 with the CSC emergency # this monday and the person then refused to give any info and asked to call the national service center. We did and NSC opened and enquiry with CSC. 2 days later on wednesday HR and I gave another call to CSC and this time he did give the status that an RFE will be mailed that day for my case. Apparently it did because the same night I got automated emails that an RFE has been sent for my case. Now I dont know whether an action was triggered on my case by an enquiry filed with NSC or on its own but I have a feeling it was because of the enquiry.

I am pretty sure this RFE would be for ability to pay as my company was in a bad financial status (dont know yet) but the problem is that my company is undergoing a merger. So I have no clue what will need to be responded on the RFE.

Anyways .... when I get that in my hands will need all the gurus of this forum to help me out of this !

140/485 RD - 7/13/04

Hi Waitingforluck,

Is there any change in the message after USCIS recieved your RFE response. What does message say. The message on my I-140 changed to "It will take 360 days to process this kind of cases blah..blah". My question is this 360 days time period from RFE response date are I-140 RD date.

Please reply if any one knows about this.

GC4NOW

I am surprised with 360 days time period. In my case after I submitted RFE response, it said 120-150 days.
Is it true with other people too ?

HI,

Message after receiving RFE reply as follows:

On xxxx, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

microdev,

Was you I40 approved after RFE reply?
It it was, how long after reply.

Thanks,