CSC I-485 stats

outletvolt1

Registered Users (C)
According to immigrationwatch.com Processing statistics for California AOS (I-485) applications -

From month of January 2004 to June 2004, the approval percentages is
above 32%. This percentage suddenly drops when it comes to July 2004
where it is 24%. From months Aug to Dec all decreasing percentage and
which is understandable.

Does this mean that CSC hasn't approved a lot of cases starting in July
and processing dates are all a farce ?

Basically the data on immigrationwatch.com is misleading, this is primarily because it is incomplete...
For example, they report only "3" (three) cases with WACS05004xxxxx that have been approved.... check out my report and you will find atleast 40(forty) approvals for WAC05004xxxx.

The only thing that the data on immigrationwatch.com tells us, is how much is uscis lying about processing applications...i.e on one hand they claim that they are processing apps filed until Nov02 on the other hand they are actually processing applications beyond Nov02.

I personally have no inclination of doing that , but you could do that if you wish to get an idea abt how many cases have been approved against total cases.

donkeykong said:
I personally have no inclination of doing that , but you could do that if you wish to get an idea abt how many cases have been approved against total cases.
Dk,

The reason we are trying to ask you to run is to get a real picture as compared to progress shown. Again .. it's left to you since you own the code ;-)
For some reasons I am unable to run the talkative's code it has some bug I think.
-sonpapdi

Your code is unavailable

donkeykong said:
Guys, i never said that i wont share the code... many people have sent requests to donkeykongs485@gmail.com for the code. You could do the same.
Dude,
Your code is unavailable. I sent you a private message about that.

Its okay if you don't

-Sonpapdi