CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

gp111

Registered Users (C)
I am opening this new thread for tracking & Other Information exchange for I-485 cases filed at CSC from May to Dec 2005.

Here is my Info

Hope this thread will be as good as I-140 thread.

RFE for 485, yesterday.
Seems the processing dates are not very meaningful as mine is more than a month after the current processing time of CSC

Good News for Visa Movement

Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:

• Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
  • Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
  • India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
  • India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
  • China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
  • China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.

www.immigration-law.com

I-485 applied in June 2005

Details in signature: No FP yet :confused:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EB1 OR (INDIA)
CSC I140/I485 (concurrent)

I485 (self & spouse) RD 6/21/05 ND 6/27/05
I140 RD 6/21/05 ND 6/27/05; AD 11/22/05

Same here

mkGC2005 said:
Details in signature: No FP yet :confused:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EB1 OR (INDIA)
CSC I140/I485 (concurrent)

I485 (self & spouse) RD 6/21/05 ND 6/27/05
I140 RD 6/21/05 ND 6/27/05; AD 11/22/05

Same story! Filed in June 2005 (EB2, PD current) and no change in LUD. No FP notice yet... :confused: :mad:

I contacted CSC yesterday about FP Notice & found out they sent me in August but I never received it. I have requested to Resend.. Lets see when I get it.

Thanks for all the updates. That really helps. I updated the spreadsheet we had on Aug 140 tracker. Deleted couple columns and extended 485 LUD part. So, please review your name and status and update it if needed.

I got a copy of the 140 approval last Sat. On 1/23 rcvd FP schdule letter for 2/9. Won't be in town at that time. So will go for early FP next week, if not possible reschedule.

Shahramt got an RFE. That means there are some officers working on late July. I guess that's good news for all the Aug applicants.

No FP yet. Stuck in namecheck

Details in signature. No FP yet :confused:

sent inquiry through attorney. Got reply that they have sent it for namecheck and haven't got it back :confused:

June, July, August - No FP Cases

for June, July, Aug filings... If you have not received FP till date contact CSC at CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

I found out yesterday that they did sent me FP, I never received it :eek:

gp111 said:
for June, July, Aug filings... If you have not received FP till date contact CSC at CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

It's funny, the attorney received one, I received another one the following day!

gp111 said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll email them today. Do you know how long does it take to get the answer back?

Hi everyone
Thanks Tantan for getting me here , and thanks to GP for creating this thread
Lets make it even better than the 140 thread :)
Updates from my side
Got code 3 fp notice for me and spouse. Its scheduled on Feb3rd

Best

Move to this forum now

EB1-b OR
I-485 RD 8/26/05 ND 8/29/05 LUD: 9/20/05 :(
I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 AD 1/27/05 :D

My details...

Hi,

Good to be here...my details below:

------------------------
PD: Apr 2002
RD: July 22, 2005
EAD, AP, I140 Approved
I485...pending...FP Done in Nov 2005

What kind of info, we need to provide in this e-mail? Is there any template?

gp111 said:

folks
This is related to upcoming comprehensive immigration reform.
ASSUMING One OFTHE BILLS PASS (Mccain kennedy , or cornyn kyl
what are the positions of these bills on the day the new employment quota will be started (lets say quota increases from 140k to 290k or 190k)

Will it be effective the day , president signs it, or will it be effective from 1st oct 2006 ?
what do these bills say in this regard ?