CSC I-140 Shifted to Texas Service . PERM.

chaukas

Registered Users (C)
My PERM LC was approved 1st week of January . Filed I-140 Jan31, 2006 .
I just received notification that case has been shifted to Texas Service Center .

Any idea why ?

Should I now be looking at the Texas Service Center processing times based on the CSC filing dt i.e. jan 31,2006 or the day it is transferred to TSC .

I am in the same boat, my case was transfered to Texa office although I live in CA. Seems to me that the reason is because I got me Lbor certification from Dallas. Did you get yours from Dallas as well.

Anyway, the processing time in Dallas is quicker than CA, Dalla is working on January 06 cases while CA is working in Oct 05 (this EB3 ).

chaukas said:
My PERM LC was approved 1st week of January . Filed I-140 Jan31, 2006 .
I just received notification that case has been shifted to Texas Service Center .

Any idea why ?

Should I now be looking at the Texas Service Center processing times based on the CSC filing dt i.e. jan 31,2006 or the day it is transferred to TSC .

I too received email today that my EB2 I-140 case has been transferred to Texas Processing Center. My ND was Jan 10 2006.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification about moving to Texas service center.

Hi
Did u guys got the I 140 approved. I applied on July 21 and my ND is 15th august.Can any one know what is the filling date they are handling?