criminal convictions pardon and termination of removal proceedings

links615

Hi everyone,
First came to the United states as a conditional resident in 1998 while a CR got convicted of two crimes in US, then filed I751 waiver to removed condition on resident. the then INS called me in for interview, but I751 was denied due to convictions stating that they are AF. went to federal court and the court ruled that both crimes are not AF. and INS serve me NTA and placed me in removal proceedings and charge me with CIMT, while in proceedings remarried and filed I-130, I1485 and I765. the I-130 was approved and the case was sent to IJ for adjustment of status. prior to the grant of adjustment of status, I applied for pardon of my crimes in the state I was convicted luckly for me the governor of the state granted full and unconditional pardon, I took the pardon to the Immigration Judge and the government Attorney (ICE) objected to the pardon and later give up all oppositions to the pardon, then IJ terminated removal proceedings and sent the whole case to USCIS for Adjustment of status or Adjuication of I751 waiver the is over 10years ago. still waiting on USCIS interview schedule. Question (1) will USCIS look at my new I485 and read meaning into it (2) my convictions occur with my first wife who I got my adjustment of status through need help:confused:
hey people I had my interview 3/28/2011, IO stated that she has to wait for my complete Afile from another offfice and Immigration court before she issue a decision on the new AOS, so question anybody in same situation need input please??????

Last edited by a moderator: