crew c1/d

miguelmarvillos

Hello all!
i have transit and crem member visa c1/d.how can i apply for changing of status or visa in US without to going back in my country

C-1 married to us citizen

Hi there, i'm in the same situation. My husband came to the US on a c-1 visa, but was not a crewmember of any aircraft of any kind, but now I'm being told by everyone that he cannot adjust his status because of this INS law. Is this your situation? We tried adjusting his status, but now our case is pending. The Imm officer initially told us that he was going to deny our case, but then said he's going to put it in pending. Any idea of what this means?

My situation is the same. I was admitted to th US by C-1 visa, after 1 year applied for AOS (through marriage). The case was denied. I filed the Motion to reconsider, had a second interview 4 months ago and haven't heard from Immigration since........:(
About to give up and go home.............................

No offense meant but when the I-485 clearly states that people who entered the US on non-immigrant crewman status cannot adjust their status, why did you waste your money? It will only lead to frustration and mental trauma.

Hello!

Can you please tell if your husband got work permission in the U.S? Did he get arrested when you guys went to the appoinment?
Now, what letter do your husband have in your i 94 in the part of the stamp that says "class or type"? tell me if it has C or D or has nothing. You might ask for Freedom Imformation Act, which helps you to find more imformation about you case or the type of visa the the immigration officer punched in his entrance to this country in the i-94. Please let me know.
My e-mail is johnmaya0@gmail.com