Creating a business in the UK to create one in the US

ffamily

I am struggling to find an IT sponsorship in the States - seems no one in sponsoring at all. So I was told to create a business in the UK and to then create a branch in the States and transfer across.

Is it as simple as this (obviously not including paperwork, filing, etc)? I have read the USCIS website uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/temporary-workers/l-1a-intracompany-transferee-executive-or-manager

Please correct any of my thoughts and answer any of my questions as this would give me clarity on which way to proceed. Thank you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the website:
- Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company

As the owner I should qualify as the "managerial position"

- Currently be, or will be, doing business as an employer in the United States
I would continue to work in the company and push its growth in the states.

- The employer has secured sufficient physical premises
This is an odd one, how can i secure a premises without having a VISA accepted? Surely I would need acceptance before I then spend money on renting a premises? Could I buy a "home" and list this as the work premises?

- The employee has been employed as an executive or manager for one continuous year in the three years
Creating the company and being the owner surely that ticks this box? How do I prove this to the USCIS?

- The intended U.S. office will support an executive or managerial position within one year of the approval
Well obviously yes, as I (the owner/manager) would be there working in the company pushing to expand/grow?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant see anywhere rules on how long the company in the UK must be running... how much revenue the company has/is making so guessing this is not a factor, just show that I intend to grow the business in the States. Which I have absolute intention to do. Well I need to live.

I am currently a Microsoft Technical Architect - No - My company wont transfer me ive tried for years.
My dad is American - No - I had a huge fall out with him and don't talk anymore.
My brothers are American - I could apply through them but would take 13+ years which is too long.
I am British single nationality born and bred with a Brit passport.

Thanks for taking the time to read. =)
Leon