cr-1 visa, annulment based on fraud , threats of being deported

pleasestop

I got married to a U.S citizen and moved to the states with CR-1 visa.
He was very abusive, like confined me in the house, financially and socially isolated me, extremely jealous, always accusing me of cheating.
long story short, He filed for annulment because he does not want to pay any alimony under I-864,
but He filed for annulment on the basis of fraud, specifically that I fraudulent induced him to marry me to gain residency in USA.
I kept all the messages since the beginning of our relationship, he insisted we get married to get visa started as soon as possible and I had an argument where I told him I wanted to wait a little bit. He threatened that if we dont get married and dont get visa started asap that I would be left alone in my country. I even told him I did not want to come to the states. There was a domestic battery case but not enough evidence was there to charge him. He says " We have to get married asap for visa, this marriage is for visa, I will buy you a ring later, and etc. more than 20 times on messages. My parents paid for the whole wedding and it was a big wedding.
He is a service memeber, I reported him to Criminal investigation for fraud, and prostitution to local police,
I am still terrified and very stressed because of him accusing me of visa fraud, and fraud myself.
Is there any actions I can take towards him falsely accusing me? possible lawsuit or I feel harrassed by him.
He is trying to deport me annd he made a threat to deport me and have me investigated by FBI or have my green card revoked.
is ther anything I can do?

Annulment will not terminate his I-864 obligations, but your being deported would terminate his obligations.

Don't worry about taking action against him; just worry about defending yourself against any actions he might take that affect you. If the annulment is based on a false basis (e.g. fraud when there was no fraud), you should challenge that. If the police or ICE interview you regarding fraud, you can defend yourself against that. If he files for divorce, that's his right, but he should not claim a false reason for it like fraud. After divorce or annulment is final, you can apply for Removal of Conditions by yourself on the basis of divorce or annulment. He cannot "have your green card revoked"; only an immigration judge in immigration court can do that.