CP Success on Feb. 12 th.

Man Bird

Thanks to everyone here for their support. Sp. thanks to Rajiv Khanna.

Everything was exactly the same as stated by the other applicants. Only anamoly was that they reviewed my case for a little longer since my wife was never on a H4. I had to go back two times since an officer had to review our marriage docs and other things. It was just a formality, but nevertheless took us half hour longer. Actually, there were two more cases like mine that had to go through the extra scrutiny. If your wife was never a dependant, take extra marriage proof to be on the safe side (e.g., more photographs etc.).

Other than this, there was nothing else out of the norm. Lister and Dr. V were really smooth.

I will be checking this forum once every two days. I will try and answer questions.

P.S. PCC is a must. They sent back atleast two people without it and asked them to come back.

ManBird

I am also an anthrax affected petitioner like you. I HAVE A march interview. Do I need to carry any special or extra documents, Please do let me know. Did you have any problems because of the anthrax affected petition?

Thanks,

Do we need local PCC for chennai ?

Is it enough to have PCC from local consulate or need one from local/district police station in India ? Staying in US for past 2+ years.

Apologies for the late reply

You need to take your 140 petition and I-797. Other than this everything else is mentioned in the SRIFX list.

Hope this helps.