CP bluedart packet - peep hole - seal intact PLEASE ADVISE ASAP

padaiyappa

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I had my CP at Chennai on March 21st and received my Blue dart Packet on March 22nd - friday evening. everything went off well.

The round seal on the flap of the brown envelope is intact. The envelope is completely sealed. But the top right hand corner of the cover has a scissor cut (peep hole) about 1 1/2 inches long diagonally as if someone has cut to see what is inside. no paper or document can be inserted or pulled out of the packet through this opening. Is this something I need to be concerned about? Has anyone faced this before? would someone be able to tell me what I should be doing? I will be leaving India soon. Would appreciate any advice in this matter

thanks,
padaiyappa

congrats, padaiyappa and u don\'t need to worry about this and if

someone does ask u at the PoE, (which I don\'t think they will), explain to them. At PoE, they won\'t be concerned about all that.

Good luck

we got the same

Our packets were the same way too. So there is nothing to worry. We came in without any problem.

Re Padaiyappa

Your packets are fine. The consulate cut them that way. Mine were similarly cut. (I consular processed in Montreal and collected my packets directly from a consular officer.)

gcdrone and others

Guys,
 Thanks a lot. It relieves some tension for me.

My process went off real smooth. I didnt even have an interview and when I saw the packet... boy... got a little bit upset.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Padaiyappa.

The opening looks innocuous...

Your visa paper is stapled on the outside through this "peep hole". since your other visa on passport has been cancelled, this page serves as your entry permit. obviously, one can make out that the envelop itself has been designed in such a manner.

Shri Ganesh

Thanks. I thought for some reason that Blue Dart had cut open for random security check. Moreover, I did not know that this would have been the design of the envelope. I have not seen any discussion reg. this issue.

Thanks,