Covid -19 More than six months outside of US

saratbaru

I am permanent resident (Employment based) since 2015 August. I stayed in US for more than 36 months overall in the past 5 years. I went to India for a 3 month trip in Dec 2019 and then Covid-19 happened. All the flights were cancelled and even after they resumed (in late Summer), I did not feel comfortable traveling back with 2 kids. I finally came back on Dec 5th 2020 (359 days outside of US). I had no issues entering US. Now I am planning to apply for my N400. I am looking for help with a letter of explanation explaining my stay outside of US for more than 6 months.

Any help or any links online for a sample letter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

I am permanent resident (Employment based) since 2015 August. I stayed in US for more than 36 months overall in the past 5 years. I went to India for a 3 month trip in Dec 2019 and then Covid-19 happened. All the flights were cancelled and even after they resumed (in late Summer), I did not feel comfortable traveling back with 2 kids. I finally came back on Dec 5th 2020 (359 days outside of US). I had no issues entering US. Now I am planning to apply for my N400. I am looking for help with a letter of explanation explaining my stay outside of US for more than 6 months.

Any help or any links online for a sample letter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time
Hello, how did it go with your application, any isssues? Going through the same issue as you right now