Couple of questions on Calgary airport POE

youyou

Registered Users (C)
Couple of "stupid" questions, thanks in advance for gurus answering them.

I will get my TN application package(petition letter, job offer, etc) from my US employer's corporate law firm this Friday, I probably will go to Calgary airport POE this Saturday, cause my official work start day is next Monday.

My question is:

1.Does the officer in charge of TN at Calgary airport POE work on Saturdays or Sundays?

2. If I get TN refusal at POE, but I have already bought air ticket, what shoud I do, Re-enter the next day, or what?

3. Should I buy air ticket to New York (where my US company locates) now, or wait until lawyer's TN arrives?

4. Is there anything else I need to prepare for this flight to work?

Once again, thanks in advance!

Search the internet for Customs and Border Patrol offices and call them ahead of time. They should be able to answer all of your questions.

Search the internet for Customs and Border Patrol offices and call them ahead of time. They should be able to answer all of your questions.

I googled terms (calgary "Customs and Border Patrol Offices"), (calgary "Border Patrol Offices"),(calgary "Customs and Border Patrol"), still no luck, any help? Thanks.

1.Does the officer in charge of TN at Calgary airport POE work on Saturdays or Sundays?

-- Yes

2. If I get TN refusal at POE, but I have already bought air ticket, what shoud I do, Re-enter the next day, or what?

-- Depends on why it was rejected. It is always wise to take an action based on the reason for rejection.

there is no such a thing as stupid question. :cool: i would call the airport and ask them for the number. try contacting the airport authority. good luck

The Calgary Airport Authority
2000 Airport Rd. N.E.
Calgary, Alberta
T2E 6W5
Canada

Phone: 403-735-1200
Toll Free: 1-877-254-7427