• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Couls someone answer me please?

gallbladder

Registered Users (C)
I a DV -2009 winner. My first name is "Marco" and the middle name is "Dan". I remember that on the lottery form I put "Marco Dan together as the first name and I left the middle name space blank. Yet in my application of DS-230 form application form I have put "Marco" as the first name and "Dan" as the middle name . In my passport, it says given names: "Marco Dan".

Would that affect my application at the time of the interview? Please advise. Thank you in advance

I a DV -2009 winner. My first name is "Marco" and the middle name is "Dan". I remember that on the lottery form I put "Marco Dan together as the first name and I left the middle name space blank. Yet in my application of DS-230 form application form I have put "Marco" as the first name and "Dan" as the middle name . In my passport, it says given names: "Marco Dan".

Would that affect my application at the time of the interview? Please advise. Thank you in advance

I don't think it will affect your application.

Just make sure you use the same format from now and make sure you mention this situation to the immigration officer who interview you. Good luck.