COSA(theinquistor, el che ghandi anybody) MEMBERS NEED HELP

GOW1625

Registered Users (C)
TO ALL MEMBERS AT COSA:

GUYS I REGISTER AT COSAONLINE.ORG but it says my "account is inactive contact the adminstrator" I think is abbandon cosa or k-man cosa. However it does not say how to contact them over there since you guys are always posting over there can you guys tell one of them what is going on with my account? my username over there is Don Cartagena63rd or at least where I can reach them

thank you guys for any help

GOW1625 said:
TO ALL MEMBERS AT COSA:

GUYS I REGISTER AT COSAONLINE.ORG but it says my "account is inactive contact the adminstrator" I think is abbandon cosa or k-man cosa. However it does not say how to contact them over there since you guys are always posting over there can you guys tell one of them what is going on with my account? my username over there is Don Cartagena63rd or at least where I can reach them

thank you guys for any help
I think they all left the country. :D

angel is in charge of new acocunts. it may take 2 or 3 days. once angel agrees to have you in, you will be able to get in. it is just what happens here. it took my account five days here to be official. cosa had an attack of anti-dream people and it became horrible. thechonsenjuan is pussy cat when it came to those attackers.

so wait a day or two.