• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CORRECTED DS-260

GDV2019

Dear Sirs
I am DV2019 Green Card winner . My case number is 2019EU00016XXX. I sent my DS-260 on 01 June 2018 first time. KCC wanted my documents on 22 Feb 2019.
I unlocked and corrected some information and send DS-260 on 01 MARCH 2019 second time . Then I sent my documents. KCC accepted my documents on 05 March 2019.
My case became "current" on April 2019. I want to know that what date do they give for appointment for interview about . And most important question "Is there a danger that they won't be able to make any appointments ?"
Best Regards

No one here can tell you what your interview date will be. We can however say you may get a May interview (I wouldn’t hold my breath on that though since you didn’t send your documents to KCC right away as requested ), and if that doesn’t happen then it’s possible to be scheduled for a June interview since your CN became current in April. So keep an eye on your inbox and check the ESC site online too for the IL

Not sure exactly what you question here is. However once the FY ends on Sept. 30th, no more visa will be issued to a DV2019 selectee.

Even if it's too long, I'm willing to. But considering the worst, is there a danger of burning my rights untill 30 september ?

There’s no such thing as “burning your rights”. The process you’re going through is a privilege, not a right. And as for now, you just have to be patient, there’s nothing you can do about when your interview gets scheduled.