Cops at doors

PrinceVA

Hi guys,

I slapped my wife yesterday. She went to her friend's home last night and today morning came with cop. She has taken all our jewellery and documents.

I am in VA. What are my options. I am on H1 and she is on H1.

She never worked after having H1. I just wanted to to get off from relation peacefully.
But she didn want that, she wanted to make a big deal out of it and lots of money too.

I showed the proof to the cop that she has bitten me too in the past and cop says it must be in her defence.

What are my options. I just want to get out of this peacefully and end the relationship.
I know i did a mistake by slapping her, but thats passed. What are my options ?

Please reply asap.

Hi guys,

I slapped my wife yesterday. She went to her friend's home last night and today morning came with cop. She has taken all our jewellery and documents.

I am in VA. What are my options. I am on H1 and she is on H1.

She never worked after having H1. I just wanted to to get off from relation peacefully.
But she didn want that, she wanted to make a big deal out of it and lots of money too.

I showed the proof to the cop that she has bitten me too in the past and cop says it must be in her defence.

What are my options. I just want to get out of this peacefully and end the relationship.
I know i did a mistake by slapping her, but thats passed. What are my options ?

Please reply asap.

If she bit u, u slapped her in self defence. If u want we can talk about ur options in detail