Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

FP on 7/15/08

Went for FP on 7/15/08.
Transfered to NBC on 7/14/08
Had arrest dismissed. Already cleared FBI on TPS 3 years ago.

what is the mean of lud last 3 working days

My case is NIW, priority data is Feb 2004. 140 AP @ Aug. 2005. 485 RD @ Sep. 2005. Name check clearend @Apr. 2008. Our visa was avilaible from June. Last months, I was request ref. and RD July 10. UPDATE on July 11, Junly 14, July 15. But today, no update. Also, meantime, my wfie case not update.

I am so nervous, becasue they request to show evidence I still stay with NIW case. Unfortunatelly, these 2 years, I did not have publication. My boss wrote letter telling them I will have paper in the future.

I do not know what is going on there, any body can share any idea?

Thanks a lot

wait for green --

No. I didn't any LUD change before GC got approved. I would suggest you to call USCIS since your priority date is current since last 3 months and ask them for the status of your case.

BTW: Today I received card for me and my wife.... thank god.

Good luck everyone.

Hi Gurus Help on LUD (CSC->NSC case)

Hi all,

Can you guys help me out , I have situation

I am from India, i am last year July Filer, My case has WAC initially, then got transfered to NSC, i got the Transfer Notice (CSC->NSC) last year around sept. Then status was showing it was transfered to NSC. My spouse status was the same until now, No LUD.

I went to FP Feb'08 got an LUD,

Now Hard LUD on 05/19/08 which is not week end.

I called IO, she said it was still pending in NSC, she didn't tell anything.

I have Infopass Appointment next week , Let's see. But I feel Strongly very few got this Hard LUD.

Appiled for EAD, AP Last week only. So it was not related to EAD LUD.

Did any one get Hard LUD Status change on I-485 and got Approved,

I am bit worried, is this usual?

Any one had Hard LUD. Any one with WAC (CSC->NSC) had this kind of LUD.

Status

"Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Thanks
PD : 04/2006
I485 RD : 07/06/2007
Service Center : NSC
Category : EB2, India
LUD - 09/07, 02/08, 05/19/08

Does it go by the RD or ND

Hi All,

The processing date goes by the RD or ND? Currently NSC is processing as of Aug 10th,2007. Please see my signature below. As you can see, my spouse's RD and PD is much earlier than mine. So which date they will take?:confused:

Thanks,

Category - EB2
PD - July 15th 2003
I 140- Approved in Nov 28,2005
I 485 -
Case transferred from TSC->VSC->TSC-NSC (yes it visited 3/4 service centers)
Filed on Aug 1st 2007, got rejected because of wrong fee (stupid attorney). Filed again
RD : Oct 24,2007, ND Dec 27,2007
Spouse : RD Aug 17,2007, ND Oct 11,2007

Here I am

Lizu_123
Priority Date - 03/10/2005
Retrogressed (Y/N) - N
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3 - EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date - 07/24/2007
I-140 Approval Date - 03/17/2008
I-485 Receipt Date - 07/24/2007
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date - 07/24/2007
Finger Print Appointment Date - 09/12/2007
I-485 Approval Date - Waiting

I485 with Supervisor -Please Help

Hello,
I need some advice please. We went to Infopass last week and the lady told us that my husband's case was recently given to a supervisor (last monday July21). What does this mean? Is this good or bad? How long does it take to get an answer?

please advise.

Hello,
I need some advice please. We went to Infopass last week and the lady told us that my husband's case was recently given to a supervisor (last monday July21). What does this mean? Is this good or bad? How long does it take to get an answer?

please advise.

Its a good sign and you will hear decision within next 2 to 3 weeks.

Hello pdasu,
thank you for your response. why did it go the supervisor? did you have this experience too?
I think its final step to assign case to officer/supervisor to make decision. When I called about my case they said that my file is with officer and I got approval after 2 weeks.

I-485 Denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, after all the hard work and doing everything that we thought was the correct steps to obtaining my husbands green card...we finally got the answer....DENIAL.

The funny thing is that we also paid our lawyer well over $20,000!

We haven't received the notice yet to explain. But my gut tells me what happened.

My husband applied to get his status through Employment. He is a physician. He was obligating to fulfill three years in an underserved area prior to applying for green card. Well the lawyer applied for the I485 1 year and a half too early. He did so based on some memo which he attached to the file. This was back in Oct 2006.

Realizing it may of been an error on his part, he asked USCIS to kindly hold the application until the three years obligation was fulfilled.

Well the three years have been fulfilled since December 2008.

USCIS didn't give us a denial since almost two years ago....and NOW we get one.

The thing that frosts me is that we were ill-advised and it wasn't even our fault. Now we have lost so much time....

We will be applying through the marriage...which only GOD know how long we will have to wait again.

Anyone out there with any advice or comments please give some...Anyone?

Thank you