Congratulations to all those approved!!

cinci2002

Registered Users (C)
Congratulations to each and everyone who got their approvals. Good luck to the rest of us who are waiting for approval. I am in a confused state now, I see lot of approvals coming in but still I did not get mine. Mine is a Aug'01 case with an RFE response date of 01/03/03. I was wondering what happened to all these July/Aug RFE cases. Don't get me wrong folks, I am not complaining about the sept/oct/nov approvals, I feel happy for you; but just concerned about the July/Aug waiters. May God bless.

Hang in there

NSC works in mysterious ways. Hang tight... your approval is just around the corner.

MY RD = Oct. 18, 2001
ND = Nov. 21, 2001

Waiting....

Thanks guys, for the word of encouragement and support. I badly need it. I hope I am close to that approval.

Thanks much and good luck everyone.

hi bud....

I felt really down the last couple of weeks,as my family has been going thru so many problems,and the GC was not even the tip of the iceberg...but then ,u stand back ,take a look at things,and then say .."why give some people (INS) so much power,and the GC so much power that it can affect ur state of mind..."
and then having good health is the most impt..trust me...
so then I took 10 deep breaths,prepared myself mentally to wait for a month,and then decided to take it from there...
The environment responds to the way u react to it..
so if u try and not let it affect u as much (it affects u,no matter what).,then things work out...
keep the faith
JAck

I agree with Jack. I was in a pretty bad situation for last couple of weeks too. Some major family decisions had to be taken, and we could not decide anything given the uncertainity. The only solace I had was to pray everyday for everything to work out, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I know it's hard to get your mind off from thinking about the GC situation 24 hrs, but you have to try and divert your attention to other things which make you feel better. As I always say, it's just a matter of time, some get it sooner, some later. We know calling IIO does not help, so relax your mind and have faith in God. No matter what, you will get it one day. I have not heard or seen anyone get rejected unless there is some major problem with your case. I wish the best for everyone and hope to see this forum filled with approval notices.
:)

Hang tight...

Cinci2002,

My dear friend

Hang tight... your approval is just around the corner.
Trust me.

Prasad :)

Good postings as always Jack and TRex!

Cinci2002!
This process has a tonne of unpredictable factors. Doesnt seem to follow any chronological order or does not obey the laws of statistics even. Plus a whole load of changes happening since then, with the computer systems upgrade and things.

Even though I am not approved yet, I am a bit better because I see some old names getting approved and it tells us that approcal process is really happening. Before that it was a myth. Wasnt it?

I have the almost same RD/ND/RFE dates and am locallly transferred too.

Calling IIO doesnot help at all. That and also the frequent status checks are the two stress increasing factors in this. Avoid both of 'em.

Relax.
Try not to think about this for a week. You will hear the news even before that period ends!
Next thread you will be starting will have the title 'Approved', I am sure.

Thanks everyone for your words of support. I am getting in terms with this delay. I will follow your advise and try to maintain calm. Thanks again.