Confused with I-140 status

din21

Registered Users (C)
We applied for MTR/Appeal after my I-140 was denied. After 3 months I got a message from CRIS (please see below). Does it mean my I-140 has been denied? At the MTR stage does the message specify "approved" if approved and "decision mailed" if rejected?

application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On July 13, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

We applied for MTR/Appeal after my I-140 was denied. After 3 months I got a message from CRIS (please see below). Does it mean my I-140 has been denied? At the MTR stage does the message specify "approved" if approved and "decision mailed" if rejected?

application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On July 13, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Why not just re-file your I140 with your approved LC? Indeed, it is always a better route rather than appeal.
Don't loss hope yet. It may tell you that you are finally approved.

Thank you

Belacut: Thank you

We have applied for a new I-140 at Texas. My lawyer used FedEX for some reason. He should have used E-Filing........did he do the right thing?

I am in California, does that mean my case will be forwarded to Nebraska Service Center? I hope not.......as my original I-140 was applied for at NSC and denied there.