Confused about the My N400 Application

testboy

Registered Users (C)
Ok I had an interview for N400 in July 2010. Passed the test but I was told I had multiply alien #s and they need to merge them. I got a letter saying that. I waited for over 6mths and i wrote the office that I went for the interview asking for an update and why my application taking so long. Never got a response. On top of that, I am and was going thought a tough time with my personal life and so I just decided to give up and forget about the application and so fort. Anyways I decided to come to Canada to get away from things,. been here for 3 mths now. All of a sudden I got 2 letters to appear for bio metric prints, 1 in Miami, 1 in Orlando ( which i was last living and had the interview)with different A#s on the letters. I use to live in Miami area when i was first married but why they sent a letter to that address i don't know.

The interviews are Jan 6 for Miami, and Jan 13th for Orlando. I dont know what to do. I know I cant call the imm 800# and get any real help. So can someone please if you have an idea as what is going on here and what i should do, please help me. I dont want to waste more behind this. If i know that this will definitely help me with my N400, I will go, but if its just another run around, I dont have money and time to spend.

What should i do?
Thanks

Ok I had an interview for N400 in July 2010. Passed the test but I was told I had multiply alien #s and they need to merge them. I got a letter saying that. I waited for over 6mths and i wrote the office that I went for the interview asking for an update and why my application taking so long. Never got a response. On top of that, I am and was going thought a tough time with my personal life and so I just decided to give up and forget about the application and so fort. Anyways I decided to come to Canada to get away from things,. been here for 3 mths now. All of a sudden I got 2 letters to appear for bio metric prints, 1 in Miami, 1 in Orlando ( which i was last living and had the interview)with different A#s on the letters. I use to live in Miami area when i was first married but why they sent a letter to that address i don't know.

The interviews are Jan 6 for Miami, and Jan 13th for Orlando. I dont know what to do. I know I cant call the imm 800# and get any real help. So can someone please if you have an idea as what is going on here and what i should do, please help me. I dont want to waste more behind this. If i know that this will definitely help me with my N400, I will go, but if its just another run around, I dont have money and time to spend.

What should i do?
Thanks

You have two options:

1. Call the 1-800 number and insist to speak to a 2nd-tier officer. They usually have more information on your case.

2. Schedule an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office in Orlando and speak to them in person.

What should i do?
Thanks

Show up, get printed and then make an info pass appointment. They are probably trying to make sure they are dealing with the correct people. There have been cases where more than one person has been associated with the same A#. There have been cases where YOU as the REAL person assigned an A# has been the victim of identity fraud and don't even know it. Other times clerical errors have mixed up more than one person in the SAME physical A-file. You should be glad that something is happening to get to the bottom of things.

As for your other issue (which you glossed over and may not even realize as an potential issue), you might be perceived as having relocated abroad such that naturalization will not be permitted at this time.