Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 California Service Center After May 1st (Pilot Program)

Congratulation!

Kalmad:

I saw your posts in other thread, you said you cases were missing on the NSC phone system. Were your I104/I485 both missing? My I140 is missing for couples hours on 07/14/2004 in phone system, then back with no LUD change, and the is missing again since 07/24/2004 untill now. But I485 is always availble on the phone. Both I140/I485 are all avalible online. My ND:04/15/2004 and still pending. :confused:

485 was missing

jim
my rd for 140 and 485 was may 25th.

I 140 was having a LUD of 6/14 with no status update and was always available on the web site and phone system.

after i did my fp ( 6/19) our ( primary and derivative) 485 status changed to fp results received on 6/22.

only my 485 status changed on 6/28 to an old status of ( received RFE response ) and was missing since then until yesterday night on the phone system.

last night LUD changed on all our applications( 140/485) with a status change of approvals . i got emails as well at around 9:00 pm confirming the approvals.

Comgratulation, Kalmad

I hope the other members of the forum also have smooth sailing

gcsfo

EAD and AP Approved

It apppears EAD and AP have been approved for my case. This morning the online case status have been updated for both me and my wife.

Here are the case details:
EB2 Concurrently filed at CSC
485/140 : RD - June 30,2004, ND - July 07, 2004
EAD &AP : RD - June 30,2004, ND - July 07, 2004, AD - July 27, 2004
FP Notice: no news yet

Are the above approval dates normal now a days? any ideas whether my case is being processed under pilot program?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the INS service center?

Hi,

Congratulations.
What is the INS service center?

Thanks,

kalmad said:
jim

I 140 was having a LUD of 6/14 with no status update and was always available on the web site and phone system.

after i did my fp ( 6/19) our ( primary and derivative) 485 status changed to fp results received on 6/22.

only my 485 status changed on 6/28 to an old status of ( received RFE response ) and was missing since then until yesterday night on the phone system.

last night LUD changed on all our applications( 140/485) with a status change of approvals . i got emails as well at around 9:00 pm confirming the approvals.

What is LUD?

-htammana
FP Received: 06/25/2004
FP Appt: 07/30/2004

kalmad said:
jim

Question regarding change of Service center

I am in LC stage at present through NH SESA/Boston DOL. In my 750 form for LC, Lawyer mentioned my service center for 140/485 as Vermont. My present job location is in West coast which falls under CSC.

Since my application is classified as Eb2, can I take advantage of CSC's pilot program by filing my 140/485 through CSC and not through VSC?

Any response would be appreciated.

I'm filing my I-140 and I-485 concurrent. To classify to the Pilot Program do I have to be EB2? Thank you.

A number

MY 140 and 485 has been filed in July 2004 but I have got only A numbers. Is this normal ? How do I get Wac numbers ?

Concurrent Threat

Hello People

Its seems like USCIS is doing everything to delay and discourage to issue green cards. As posted in murthy.com couple days ago, concurrently filed cases will be adjudicated when I485 is current. All the service centers have 485 priority date at least 2years. So it will take at least 2+ years for you to get you I140 to clear.
And if you are lucky enough you will have 3 or 4 RFEs too. So it could be 3+ years. The sad thing is that in USCISs back log effort projection says
485 fill be 20 months in 2005 and AMBITIOUS 16 months in 2006.

Also USCIS say for AC21 you should have I140 cleared. But Congress did not say that. Congress said that if AOS is pending for six months applicant can shift jobs to similar description.
By all means USCIS is making it very tough for the beneficiary's?
Is there anyone to talk for us?

hail USCIS!!!!

thanks
babu.

sbabunle said:
Hello People

Its seems like USCIS is doing everything to delay and discourage to issue green cards. As posted in murthy.com couple days ago, concurrently filed cases will be adjudicated when I485 is current. All the service centers have 485 priority date at least 2years. So it will take at least 2+ years for you to get you I140 to clear.
And if you are lucky enough you will have 3 or 4 RFEs too. So it could be 3+ years. The sad thing is that in USCISs back log effort projection says
485 fill be 20 months in 2005 and AMBITIOUS 16 months in 2006.

Also USCIS say for AC21 you should have I140 cleared. But Congress did not say that. Congress said that if AOS is pending for six months applicant can shift jobs to similar description.
By all means USCIS is making it very tough for the beneficiary's?
Is there anyone to talk for us?

hail USCIS!!!!

thanks
babu.

This is f****n scary!! Do you guys know if the pilot program is still on and how long they plan to continue on? I know most of us dont have an answer for this, but just throwing this q, incase if anyone knew, let everybody know.

kalmad said:
i gave finger prints on june 19th.
case status got updated on june 22nd to fp results received, processing resumed.

Congratulations on your approval. I knew it instantly when I saw you received your FP within a month of application that you are a PILOT candidate.

Is the receipt date on your FP, the I-485 receipt date ?

Was your case status ever updated to 'pending review' OR it went directly to
'processing resumed' ?

If you have received EAD/AP, Is the LUD on these applications currently showing a later date than the actual approval date of these applications?

Your answers will be of great help.

quizfan said:
Hi Tamanna,

Nope, didn't work for me. I went again but was thrown out again. I was asked to come on the exact date/time. When my wife explained that she was travelling, they informed her that they were willing to do her FP alone and I would have to come back on the exact date or seek a postponement per the procedure printed in the FP notice.

So we will go on the exact date and my wife will try to reschedule her travel plans.

Cheers
Arun
I don't know why you are being thrown out...go to another center, they seem to be recognizing you. Now it has become a personality issue from a problem issue.
You are definitely on PILOT.

under Pilot Program

EB2 Original Labor, CSC

I140, I485: RD - June 30, 2004
EAD and AP: RD - June 30, 2004 Approved - July 30, 2004
FP Notice Date: Aug 02, 2004
FP Appt Date: Aug 19, 2004 SFO
FP Done : Aug 12, 2004 SJ
case missing on the NSC phone system, available online though

Is there any way to find out if an application is being processed under the Pilot program?