Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 California Service Center After May 1st (Pilot Program)

wishstar

Registered Users (C)
Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 California Service Center After May 1st, which is the day that pilot program declears that it starts.

Also since there is one April case got into the Pilot the program, so people file at April also welcomed to post your updated information.

needGCby05 said:
Is labor substituted RIR/EB2 case eligible for pilot program at CSC?
I think yes. I've read at some site that the pilot program started from April 4 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
fp done and results received

I140/485/EAD/AP concurrently filed
EB2
RD may 25th
FP done june 19th
status FP results recieved and process has resumed.

hoping to be in Pilot !

Case details
-----------
EB2 using substitution labor
140/485/AP/EAD RD June 10th
FP notice not yet recieved
CSC

kalmad

kalmad
when is your RD of your files? Have you get your AP and EAd approved yet? When is the approved date?

Thanks.

It will probably take about 2-3 weeks to get FP notice. Got my FP notice on 6/25. FP appointment is scheduled for 7/30.
-htammana
FP Received: 06/25/2004
FP Appt: 07/30/2004
gsivasub said:
Case details
-----------
EB2 using substitution labor
140/485/AP/EAD RD June 10th
FP notice not yet recieved
CSC

Kalmad,
How long did it take for your 485 status to be updated with FP received information? I submitted my prints last Wednesday, May23rd 2004 and have not seen any update in the status.

Thanks.

EB2 Concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP

RD of May 13th 2004
ND May 14th 2004.

i gave finger prints on june 19th.
case status got updated on june 22nd to fp results received, processing resumed.

Did you guys get two FP notices for husband and wife together?

We received only one for wife. Just curious how did you guys received in the same situation? Reply will be greatly appreciated!

EB2 concurrent file
RD 6/7/04
ND 6/15/04
one FP notice 7/3/04, waiting for another FP notice
nothing else happened

I got both FP notices for me and my wife.
gcgcgcc said:
We received only one for wife. Just curious how did you guys received in the same situation? Reply will be greatly appreciated!

EB2 concurrent file
RD 6/7/04
ND 6/15/04
one FP notice 7/3/04, waiting for another FP notice
nothing else happened

I-140/ 485 Concurrent filling
RD: June 14
ND: June 15
My lawyer received FP notice on july 05. I have not received FP notice from INS yet.
Is it a normal ?

Any updates??

IN my case I and my attorney got the FP notices on subsequent days. Unless you changed your address you probably should have got it by now.

immiusa said:
I-140/ 485 Concurrent filling
RD: June 14
ND: June 15
My lawyer received FP notice on july 05. I have not received FP notice from INS yet.
Is it a normal ?

Any more updates? I just saw the latest processing dates and the EAD/AP dates are around May28th. I have not seen any change in the LUD's for my EAD/AP since May end. Same with I140. The 485's status have been updated last week with the "FP received - processing resumed" message for me and my spouse.

Just keep waiting..

CSC RD/ND/FP - June

Hi,

My LC was approved in April.

I filed I-140/I-1485 concurrent in one envelope at CSC on June 10th.

RD: June 10th
ND: June 15th
FP notice received by mail (residence) on June 28th. FP notice for my wife, July 5th. FP scheduled for July 27th.

We went to the BCIS office at San Jose for "early fingerprinting" this morning and got thrown out. :) The chap at the entrance told us to come back on the date mentioned in the notice. The office was way too crowded which, I think was caused by the fact that this was their first working day after their weekend (Sunday, Monday).

QF

I tried to do the "early FP" at Oakland center on July 2nd while my appt. date is July 30th. There were hardly any people, that being the last day before long weekend. Inspite of that I was thrown out. The guy said I was waaay too early and that I should come back on my appt. date or about a week early. I think "early FP" was more a thing of past and looks like they have tightened up things. I try to give some lame excuses and but he kept saying he will get in trouble for allowing someone 1 month ahead!! However, I do hear a rare case of "early FP" but apparently not as easy as it used to be.

-htammana
FP Received: 06/25/2004
FP Appt: 07/30/2004
quizfan said:
Hi,

My LC was approved in April.

I filed I-140/I-1485 concurrent in one envelope at CSC on June 10th.

RD: June 10th
ND: June 15th
FP notice received by mail (residence) on June 28th. FP notice for my wife, July 5th. FP scheduled for July 27th.

We went to the BCIS office at San Jose for "early fingerprinting" this morning and got thrown out. :) The chap at the entrance told us to come back on the date mentioned in the notice. The office was way too crowded which, I think was caused by the fact that this was their first working day after their weekend (Sunday, Monday).

QF

No FP notice yet

my RD is 6/11 and I have not recieved any FP notice yet, does anyone know how long the notice takes ? I am supposed to move next week to a new address and was hoping that I would get the FP notice before then.

I140 status update

I just received an e-mail from USCIS saying they have sent an RFE for my I140 application. Since my attorney will be getting all RFE's I will have to wait for him to inform me about the contents of that RFE.

It seems like they are looking at the I140 apps after they receive the FP results for the 485 app.

finally

Finally, our case has some progress.

On July 13th, AP and EAD got approved. I got the email today.

How long does it take for us to receive the AP? Our tickets are on July 24th