complicated situation. please help . im confused

hashash

hi everybody !

im new here and i appreaciate any help or advice ... im ready to file my I-751 by next month . now i have issue with my wife and we need to file for divorce ,, what do u think the best i do ...file for I-751 jointly and then divorce . or divorce and file with waiver ?!!!

thank you and appy holiday

hi everybody !

im new here and i appreaciate any help or advice ... im ready to file my I-751 by next month . now i have issue with my wife and we need to file for divorce ,, what do u think the best i do ...file for I-751 jointly and then divorce . or divorce and file with waiver ?!!!

thank you and appy holiday

You need to be divorced before you apply. Best bet is to ask her to sign for you and atleast stay together while it processes.

File jointly then divorce after approval, my best advice!

Divorce

Hi,

Interesting, I have come across few websites indicating that they help getting divorced without hiring a legal attorney. Is that true? Can someone enlighten me on this? I need to get divorced as I have a bad family life but at the same time, I would like to not get stuck in many legal issues.

Hi andrewjoselin I think it would be good if you can find the right attorney. Some of them do not charge for the initial consultation, so you need to confirm if there is the charge when you set the appointment for your first visit. I am just not focusing on money but you should not lose your savings just to get divorced. I recently had the same issue but found a interesting resource and would like to share with you. You can try[ No B.S.Divorce Advice Guideand hope they can help you. All the best.