Complicated cases!. I140 approval for CP or I140 done with other SCs.

5thYearNSC, Welcome aboard to the 6th year ship!

Let\'s hope it doesn\'t come to Year 7. Man, I\'m getting old waiting for this thing.

Remembering the old days......

I am remembering the day, we boarded the KLM in Delhi, after shuffle
with Immigration/Customs etc, and sitting in a Window seat and
looking at the dark skies in that midnight on that December 4th,
1993, waiting to take-off, first International Flight, second
Air-plane Journey, just having completed first journey about 4
hours before that, and then comes Take off, what a A320 take-off,
and seeing the white mountains in Afganistan etc...
and seeing the Boston air-port and looking New York flood lights and
landing in Atlanta, no problems at
Immigration, and came out of air-port,

Man, I never, not a moment, I thought my life will be here
waiting for a small card, we call them \'GC\', that DAY! .

Does this all worth in life?

I thank my Company. 6Years. No Lay-off!.

So, I\'m actually 9th Year in USA.

Hang in there guys...

Mr NSC_Year5 and NSC_Year6. Cannot imagine your frustrations especially seeing other EB3s get approvals within 2-3 years or even less, start to finish
I too am in my 5th year. Luckily my original I-140 was approved (April 2000) for AOS and has also been amended (Nov 2001) after company\'s acquisition. My RD is 6/1/01. FP 11/20/01.
Hoping for approval without any issues in due time.

FYI, a few of my collegues whose I-140 amendments (for the same acquisition) were held up for the past few months because the original I-140 was approved for CP did get their I-140 amendments approved this week. Hopefully a good sign that NSC is getting it\'s act together in speeding up cases where I-140s were approved for CP.

good luck

I hear u, my Man.... zzzzounds sooooo familiar..... and the wait continues....

Hope we big DAWGS have our day....

Got the Passport stamped

Guys

We(wife & me) got our Passport\'s stamped this morning at the Chicago INS office. Everything went very well. THere was no delay. Just took 30 mins for the whole process plus 45 minutes of wait outside the office, but thats ok compared to a 4 year wait and especially because of the I140 approved for CP(not knowing what is gonna happen).

I just wanted to Thank you all in this forum for their great job and I hope you all will get your approval soon.

Thanks
ARN123.

Our case got approved. Thanks for all your moral support !!!

Hello Friends,

Just checked AVM and both mine and my wife cases were approved today. Really felt very happy and releived after this painful journey.

Our special heartly thanks to 5thyearNSC, ramukesi, arn123 and other old friends for providing moral support and doing extensive research on I140 messup. Please wait for little more time and your cases will be approved soon.

My details are:

RD SEP 27th 2000
ND OCT 26th 2000
FP MARCH 18th 2001
I140 approved for CP but applied for AOS and send to Madras consulate India on July 26th 2000
Case assigned to officer FEB 13th 2002
Approved Date: MARCH 7th 2002
AVM UPDATED MARCH 7th 2002
LIN NO: LIN-01-019-5XXXX

Thanks and will post my passport stamping experience later.

Thanks

Congrats!!!!!!

Enjoy ur freedom!!!

One quick que...
Do u have ne idea when (date) ur I-140 was sent back to INS/NE from US consulate in chennai or is it that ur case was approved without ur original I-140 approval notice.
Thanx,
sickofins.

Our I140 files were received by NSC on FEB 12th 2002

Our I140 files were received by NSC on FEB 12th 2002 and IIO mentioned that the I485 file, I140 file and A# were matched and are all in place and was assigned to officer on FEB 13 2002.

We called NSC on FEB 13th 2002 at 8:30 AM and IIO said the file was assigned to Officer that morning.

Another Information
===================

We were expecting 2 RFE\'s
1) My Birth Certificate didn\'t have full name
2) My wife\'s Birth certificate was registered recently i.e on 1999

By God\'s grace, cases got approved without any RFE\'s. We wish very good luck again for all your approvals.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Thanx for the info...

One more que...

Did INS/NE requested the I-140 case file or did ur lawyer requested?

Thanx once again.

NSC requested I-140 file from madras consulate

NSC requested I-140 file from madras consulate. We didn\'t approach lawyer at all.

Hope this Information helps.

Thanks

I called an IIO today. She said my case was "routed" to an officer this week. Does this me

Does this mean Madras Consulate has already sent my case to NSC?

I may call again next week and see how it goes.
Thx

If you have time call US Consulate in Chennai and ask them abt ur I-140 case file. Was it sent to I

If that\'s TRUE... then may be "routed" to an officer means "assigned to an officer".

God bless us all.

5thyear NSC, Looks like your case will be assigned to the officer soon

Hi 5thyearNSC,

Looks like your case will be assigned to the officer soon. I think they wont look at the file, until I485, I140 and A# are in place. I think your case might already with officer since IIO doesn\'t give proper information. I am very positive that your I140 is with NSC already.

Good luck for your approval soon.

Thanks

INS screw up.. filed I-485

RD:14th Feb
ND:22nd Feb

I got my AP receipt two weeks ago. Waiting for receipts AP, EAD and 485 for my wife. EAD and 485 for me, AP and 485 for my daughter.

Does the attorney send them in the same packet for the family or individually.

My case has been badly screwed up by the INS and attorney. My I-140 was originally approved in Aug 2001 for AOS even though we applied for CP. In Sep my attorney wrote a letter to INS to correct without my knowledge. After 3 months INS reapproved for CP. Until now my case was not received by NVC. I\'m now praying god not to show up my case in NVC.

Can i call INS and request them not to send my case to NVC. Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks in advance